most users

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Bradley

most users

Post by Bradley »

Most users ever online: 640 and that was today :) hah kinda random and pointless, just thought it was cool: :spyder:
There is much to be learned from one who never speaks
JD Spydo

Doesn't surprise me at all

Post by JD Spydo »

Bradley wrote:Most users ever online: 640 and that was today :) hah kinda random and pointless, just thought it was cool: :spyder:
This Forum and Spyderco knives are both gaining in popularity. Isn't funny that during hard times when money is tight it seems like companies who make a high quality product seem to do well in spite of the economic conditions.

Also it seems here in the past year or so that when one of the regular Forum members leave there are usually 2 to 3 new members to take their place.

640 online users?? Doesn't surprise me one bit.
Long Live the SPYDEREDGE Spyderco Hawkbills RULE!!
Bradley

Post by Bradley »

I wanna say the previous highest I saw was closer to 400, don't quote me. Hahah :P
There is much to be learned from one who never speaks
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

Bradley wrote:I wanna say the previous highest I saw was closer to 400, don't quote me. Hahah :P
Again it doesn't really surprise me. Word of mouth of satisfied customers is a powerful tool.

5 years ago I was truly having trouble finding anyone here where I live that had even heard of Spyderco. Now I have many people ask me where to get them and get good deals on them.

The word is getting around for sure. That will probably boost collector prices really well here in the next 2 to 3 years or so.
Long Live the SPYDEREDGE Spyderco Hawkbills RULE!!
BAL

Post by BAL »

Yea, it's funny, with the bad economic times and what-not, I still find myself trying to figure out what Spydie is next.
druid

Post by druid »

we are at it
why
druid

Post by druid »

a cuting point
why