Nutnfancy- Cutlery Shoppe Coupon Code

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
WalzAaronFFG

Nutnfancy- Cutlery Shoppe Coupon Code

Post by WalzAaronFFG »

Hey everyone. I'm sure many of you may know who nutnfancy is. He does lots of knife/gun/gear reviews on youtube and has done some great Spyderco reviews and actually tests most or all of the gear he reviews

Also Cutlery Shoppe.com offers a coupon code for his viewers. You get free shipping if you enter the coupon code "nutnfancy" at checkout.

Just wanted to offer this tidbit for anyone who doesn't watch nutnfancy's reviews or use CS for their Spyderco purchases. You can save a lot of money with free shipping and gather information before purchasing (like a good consumer should).

:spyder: Aaron :spyder:
:spyder:Current Spydies:spyder:
Blue Delica 4, Jigged Bone Delica-Orange, G10 Delica, ZDP-189 Delica 4, Tenacious, Caly3 CF, Manix 2 DLC, Para2 Digicam, Sage 3, Sage 1, G-10 Dragonfly, Etched Cricket, Salt, Ladybug ZDP-189, Ladybug White SE, Ladybug Hawkbill Salt, Mule Team 11 - M390 w/ custom kydex sheath

:spyder:En Route:spyder:
Spyderco Navaja
MCM

Post by MCM »

thanks

even thought I cringe at the vids..........
cant help it............
:spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder:
More S90v & CF please.......
iwolf81

Post by iwolf81 »

I've bought a few Spydies after see his videos... :)

Ira
WalzAaronFFG

Post by WalzAaronFFG »

Yeah he can be a little.... over enthusiastic? Either way the vids are informative and the coupon code is awesome. He is pretty good to his subs on YouTube and tries to get coupon codes for us so i'm more than willing to support his channel.

The vids have saved me from buying a few products online that turned out to be bogus and saved me quite a lot of money in shipping at CS so maybe it will help someone else similarly.
Blue Delica 4, Jigged Bone Delica-Orange, G10 Delica, ZDP-189 Delica 4, Tenacious, Caly3 CF, Manix 2 DLC, Para2 Digicam, Sage 3, Sage 1, G-10 Dragonfly, Etched Cricket, Salt, Ladybug ZDP-189, Ladybug White SE, Ladybug Hawkbill Salt, Mule Team 11 - M390 w/ custom kydex sheath

Spyderco Navaja
I_like_sharp_things

Post by I_like_sharp_things »

I can't stand the guy but thanks for the coupon code.
Spyder Count: 7
phillipsted

Post by phillipsted »

I just wish he would hold his camera still for more than 90 milliseconds at a time... Most of his videos make me seasick to watch...

:-)

TedP
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

i go with howes... very fast shipping thats also free. CS may have lower prices but he takes a while to ship
dmon

Post by dmon »

Nutnfancy can have strong and subjective opinions sometimes, but that's completely fine with me. Whether I agree or disagree with those of his - it helps to finalize my own, and save money and time by avoiding mistakes i was about to make :)
FarmerSteve

Post by FarmerSteve »

phillipsted wrote:I just wish he would hold his camera still for more than 90 milliseconds at a time... Most of his videos make me seasick to watch...

:-)

TedP
agreed :rolleyes:
dmon

Post by dmon »

jwrickma24 wrote:i go with howes... very fast shipping thats also free. CS may have lower prices but he takes a while to ship
Strange. All my orders from CS were shipped either same or next day.
Howes are alright, but awful search and constant scrolling down to the actual items on bottom of the page annoys me out of this world.
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

WalzAaronFFG wrote:Hey everyone. I'm sure many of you may know who nutnfancy is. He does lots of knife/gun/gear reviews on youtube and has done some great Spyderco reviews and actually tests most or all of the gear he reviews

Also Cutlery Shoppe.com offers a coupon code for his viewers. You get free shipping if you enter the coupon code "nutnfancy" at checkout.

Just wanted to offer this tidbit for anyone who doesn't watch nutnfancy's reviews or use CS for their Spyderco purchases. You can save a lot of money with free shipping and gather information before purchasing (like a good consumer should).

:spyder: Aaron :spyder:
Much appreciated Aaron.

You know if the code was extended into June?

I like Nutnfancy for his intentions. At least he brings people up to a certain knowledge level where they can branch off and fine tune their own preferences. I do appreciate he constantly says, "for me..." outlining preferences from absolutes.

He says "dude" a ton. Seriously..the Ninja Turtles were extinct in the early 90's. :p

PS: As a side-note I truly appreciate the business he sends to Spyderco. His intentions are honest and I like most of his gear choices :spyder: . Plus, anyone who can make a 40 minute review of a Stretch FRN and get 30,000 views should get some props.
dmon

Post by dmon »

Blerv wrote:Much appreciated Aaron.

You know if the code was extended into June?

I like Nutnfancy for his intentions. At least he brings people up to a certain knowledge level where they can branch off and fine tune their own preferences. I do appreciate he constantly says, "for me..." outlining preferences from absolutes.

He says "dude" a ton. Seriously..the Ninja Turtles were extinct in the early 90's. :p
I was able to use code successfully at least two times in past 7 days
v8r

Post by v8r »

jwrickma24 wrote:i go with howes... very fast shipping thats also free. CS may have lower prices but he takes a while to ship
That's strange never had a problem with CS. Jeff and his crew have always taken great care of me. ;)
V8R

Opinions are like belly buttons most people have one:p
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

v8r wrote:That's strange never had a problem with CS. Jeff and his crew have always taken great care of me. ;)
dont get me wrong, im sure jeff is a wonderful person....but im all about first impressions. So please dont take what i said as bad mouthing CS, because i wasnt. I just had a less than amazing first experience with them, and my personal choice was to stick with howes because of Jims excellent customer service, email response time, and shipping time.
rosconey

Post by rosconey »

used cs twice-fast shipping great price-
DemskeetSkeet

Post by DemskeetSkeet »

jwrickma24 wrote:dont get me wrong, im sure jeff is a wonderful person....but im all about first impressions. So please dont take what i said as bad mouthing CS, because i wasnt. I just had a less than amazing first experience with them, and my personal choice was to stick with howes because of Jims excellent customer service, email response time, and shipping time.
New updated website as well!! Makes life much easier!

I got to talk and meet with Jim at several gun & knife shows here in Michigan and him and his wife are stand-up individuals. It's a shame they don't do shows anymore......
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

rosconey wrote:used cs twice-fast shipping great price-
how fast?
my experience was when they told me they never put anything up without it being in stock.... went to buy a brand new knife they just added and without so much as an email 5 days went by before i finally emailed them. They replied with it wasnt in stock yet.
jonUSA,EARTH

Post by jonUSA,EARTH »

+1

Jim is a super nice guy and definately customer driven.He gets all my Spyderco business.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WalzAaronFFG

Post by WalzAaronFFG »

jwrickma24 wrote:dont get me wrong, im sure jeff is a wonderful person....but im all about first impressions. So please dont take what i said as bad mouthing CS, because i wasnt. I just had a less than amazing first experience with them, and my personal choice was to stick with howes because of Jims excellent customer service, email response time, and shipping time.
I don't doubt your good experience with Howe's, but I have to echo everyone else on this. I ordered Monday and my next order will be arriving tomorrow at noon... for free. All of my orders have been like that.

Of course this time will differ depending on your location. Im in WI so fairly close to CS, apparently

And YES Nutnfancy says "dude" too much, lol. Funny line about the Ninja Turtles.. I'm only 24 so I have some good experience with Splinter/Shredder/ and the Turtles. I like turtles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

Sorry I had to do it

Spyderco Navaja
mattman

Post by mattman »

too bad Howes is still not shipping to ny... I'll stick with the ones that are now, even if the others decide to change their policies in the future.