I think I'm Pakal Crazy!!!

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Dr. Snubnose

I think I'm Pakal Crazy!!!

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

You remember I did a mod on a Schrade Sharpfinger turning it into a Pakal RGEI knife by grinding a new edge on the top spine....Well I did it again...No not a another SharpFinger....This time I destroyed...errr mean modified a Cold Steel Mini-Tac....they call it a Kiridashi.....I call it a Wharnie.....here is a before pic
[img][IMG]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af33 ... CS49HK.jpg[/img][/IMG]
Out came Mr. Dremel and opps.....there is a piece missing...LOL (still fits the sheath nicely but now have a little clinch pic, it's a neat little knife that I like to wear behind my belt buckle with a single loop in the sheath wrapped around my jeans top button, and stuffed inside the pants (behind my buckle) for discreet concealment. I have been carrying it there for like two years now, but was always force to use a forward grip, and spending $250 on a Clinch Pic from Shivworks is out of the question...so this is what it looks like now.
[img][IMG]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af33 ... 1_0345.jpg[/img][/IMG]
and one more in hand RGEI
[img][IMG]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af33 ... 1_0350.jpg[/img][/IMG]
I must admit....for some unknown reason (LOL) it was a great feeling to take a dremel and grind away at a Cold Steel Product....I think I voided my warranty, OMG....I could say more, but I need to remind myself to leave shiny footprints....I just took a nice little knife and turned it into an awesome RGEI knife for my own needs.... ;) Doc :D
"Always Judge a man by the way he treats someone who could be of no possible use to him"

*Custom Avatar with the Help of Daywalker*
Donut

Post by Donut »

At least you still have all of your toes. :)

It looks like nice work Doc.
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

Donut wrote:At least you still have all of your toes. :)

It looks like nice work Doc.
You'd be amazed how quickly that dremel can trim your toe nails, thank god my toes don't need any mods....Doc :p
"Always Judge a man by the way he treats someone who could be of no possible use to him"

*Custom Avatar with the Help of Daywalker*
Creepo

Post by Creepo »

Dr. Snubnose wrote:You'd be amazed how quickly that dremel can trim your toe nails, thank god my toes don't need any mods....Doc :p
I was just wondering the other day how I could clip my nails without looking like a complete pussy, thanks for the tip! :D
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

Nice work doc! Now you have me thinking about that one.