world to end saturday

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
.357 mag

Post by .357 mag »

So... When is this happening today? I feel a little left out. I never got a facebook invite ;)
rosconey

Post by rosconey »

dang nab it-looks like i have laundry to do now that the world isnt ending-

almost spent my vast fortune on cable tv knives last night,100 knives for 99$ was almost too much to pass up
Piet.S

Post by Piet.S »

.357 mag wrote:So... When is this happening today? I feel a little left out. I never got a facebook invite ;)
Uhm, yes it is today and no it isn't happening.

This one is for mr. Camping.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/evvQdoftFiQ?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/evvQdoftFiQ?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
All your knifelinks, http://www.knifelinksportal.com
D1omedes

Post by D1omedes »

Evil D wrote:Yep, i forget the day but some time later this year in October the world is gonna end.

Oh well...Good game Earth, we had some good times right? :cool:

As for the rest of you do-gooders heading to Heaven tomorrow....feel free to mail your Spydie collection to me since i'm sure Heaven will be filled with plenty of every Spydie for everyone to enjoy, and since you can't take them with you, you may as well leave them here for me to enjoy before the world ends. I promise to put them to good use during the zombie apocalypse.
I agree with this. By the way, what's the go to plan for the zombapocalypse? We should form some international Spyderco Front or something. You know we could use a Spyderco knife as a badge of identification to let people in our armed camps and such. Develop some form of communication, etc. Thoughts? :)
rosconey

Post by rosconey »

well ive been having some real strange dreams since surgery -

last night a squirrel named sal came to me in my dreams,he had knife blades for claws(minus spyderhole because of trademark issues)and said if everyone on this forum didnt send me every knife they have the world would end on 6-19

SO MY BROTHERS OF KNIFE WIELDING MOTHERS-pm me for my address,cash donations will also be accepted
tonydahose

Post by tonydahose »

so what are all the nutjobs going to do tomorrow?
WTC #1444 Always Remember
Need info on a particular :spyder:, just click here
My knives
Spydie count: a few:D
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

tonydahose wrote:so what are all the nutjobs going to do tomorrow?
They going to DisneyLand..... :p Doc :D
"Always Judge a man by the way he treats someone who could be of no possible use to him"

*Custom Avatar with the Help of Daywalker*
MANIXWORLD

Post by MANIXWORLD »

its been the end of the world since there has been sickness,famine,war,terrorism and all that crap,that tries to make this life unliveable.
And how long has all the above been going on??
They can take there 'end of the world'and simply shove it...IMHO...
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

If there is one constant in the world it's the gullibility of some self-righteous people ... no matter how many times the end of the world has been predicted and then proven false there are still hundreds of idiots willing to believe the next "sooth sayer" :rolleyes:

I am just waiting for the back-peddling to start at 18:01 ... what's the betting that he "made a mistake in his calculations" or says something like "it is happening but only the faithful can see it" :rolleyes:

I know a friend of a friend who belongs to a congregation where the pastor has predicted similar things ... end of the world ... big cities will fall into the Earth ... world wars ... aliens coming. Every time he is proven wrong his flock believe his excuses and continue to pay him their money and give him their trust ... it's staggering. His last excuse was that it had all been delayed because he had prayed and averted tragedy :(
My spydies: Squeak, Tenacious, Terzuola, D'Allara, UKPK CF peel-ply pre-production, UKPK CF smooth pre-production, UKPK G10 orange leaf-blade, UKPK FRN grey drop-point, UKPK FRN maroon leaf-blade, Bug ... all PE blades :)
Piet.S

Post by Piet.S »

It's 7.00 pm here now.
Instead of seeing the world crumble I enjoyed a nice tasty diner with my family.

Chicken filet with a sause of tomato's, union, carlic and some basil.
Tagliatele to go with it and a salad.
Icecream and coffee for desert.

Not the end of the world, is it?
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

It's official....The world ending today has been postponed....please prepare for it ending tomorrow at 6pm.....or maybe 7pm...the latest 8pm....it all depends on if your watch is fast or slow....If you don't own a watch, don't worry you will not be affected...if you do own a watch every time it almost reaches 6pm set your watch back one hour.....keep this up till the Mayan Calendar runs out....then switch to your Spyderco Calendar and you'll be fine......you don't know what the 2012-2013 Spyderco Calendar looks like :confused: ...Just look for my picture on the cover......Doc ;)
[img][IMG]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af33 ... chete3.jpg[/img][/IMG]
"Always Judge a man by the way he treats someone who could be of no possible use to him"

*Custom Avatar with the Help of Daywalker*
rosconey

Post by rosconey »

machete -man that was a fun movie
Piet.S

Post by Piet.S »

Yeah, I watched it in the theater, gonna watch it this evening at home.
Coincidence.
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Every time i see that pic, i can't help but think about how none of those knives will come out of whatever is holding them in. The big ones for example, the tip of the blade is taller which is why they don't fall out from the bottom...so if he pulled them down, they would cut through the leather straps holding them in...so what does he do, pull them up from the top?

Man i think into things too much.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
defenestrate

Post by defenestrate »

-
Happy, Happy, Happy! Peel, Peel, Peel!
araneae

Post by araneae »

Hi guys. I am writing to let you know that last night I was raptured. Yes, I am now living in eternal glory and I thought I'd share a glimpse of it with you. Its pretty awesome. Free Spydercos were passed out at the gate, I chose the Rapture sprint run Military with the unicorn horn blade and dragon scale handle. The all you can eat buffets are great here and there's a bearded guy in robes passing out drinks 24/7. Excellent seats are available to watch the ensuing chaos and brain eating sure to come your way soon. Good luck with that, I am sure many of you will do fine. By the way- Can someone feed my cats?
So many knives, so few pockets... :)
-Nick

Last in: N5 Magnacut
The "Spirit" of the design does not come through unless used. -Sal
Piet.S

Post by Piet.S »

So, as everbody in his right mind already knew, it is now undeniabe to have been one big hoax.
There are people who believed it all, gave away money, quit jobs and lived in ecstacy.
Sure they did it to themselves.
But mr. Camping didn't become any poorer of all this.
So I really am wondering.
Is there any chance that mr. Camping will be prosecuted for fraud or swindle?
Or can you talk gullible people's money out of their pockets, without fear as long as you do it under the cover of religion?
rosconey

Post by rosconey »

i honestly have no sympathy -i hope they can do nothing and he laughs all the way to the bank-

if it wasnt a scam then his bank account should have been emptied and all the loot left for various charities to use till the end of the world in october -since they werent i can only wonder :rolleyes:

this may have been the best scam of the decade if not for bernie madoff-but unlike bernie he aint doing no jail time and his loot isnt being auctioned off

lets keep the "r " word of this conversation so as not to be locked-it was the just way he decided to run his scam
Jordan

Post by Jordan »

+1. Fools and their money. If it wasn't him, it would have been some other thing. Maybe a little destitution will teach them a valuable lesson about critical thinking.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
- Theodore Roosevelt

"I twisted the knife until I heard his heart-strings sing."

- Jim Bowie concerning Maj. Norris Wright
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Eh, he's not the first person to make a fortune off religion...televangelists do it everyday.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David