I'm not gone yet...

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
vampyrewolf

I'm not gone yet...

Post by vampyrewolf »

Just checked, and I haven't really posted a whole lot over here since I moved to the middle of nowhere.

Most days are overtime (47.5hrs this week, 46-48 is my usual week), and I'm 45km from work... which means that my day starts 0430, I'm in traffic 0545, working 0700-1630, and home 1730 or even 1800 some days...

I am still kicking, and poke my head in here every few days. Emails come through to the crackberry though if anyone needs to get ahold of me. Just don't have a lot of time to waste when I'm only home and awake for 6hrs a day.
Coffee before Conciousness
Why do people worry more if you argue with your voices than if you just talk with them? What about if you lose those arguements?
Slowly going crazy at work... they found a way to make the voices work too.
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

vampyrewolf wrote:Just checked, and I haven't really posted a whole lot over here since I moved to the middle of nowhere.

Most days are overtime (47.5hrs this week, 46-48 is my usual week), and I'm 45km from work... which means that my day starts 0430, I'm in traffic 0545, working 0700-1630, and home 1730 or even 1800 some days...

I am still kicking, and poke my head in here every few days. Emails come through to the crackberry though if anyone needs to get ahold of me. Just don't have a lot of time to waste when I'm only home and awake for 6hrs a day.
Ay Vampy...Stop the Whining and start posting! :p Doc :p
You are missed Knifebro!........ ;)
"Always Judge a man by the way he treats someone who could be of no possible use to him"

*Custom Avatar with the Help of Daywalker*
Doc Pyres

Post by Doc Pyres »

Dr. Snubnose wrote: You are missed Knifebro!........ ;)
Agreed! :)