Icicle sniping = FUN!!

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
gb12549

Icicle sniping = FUN!!

Post by gb12549 »

I purchased my son a Red Ryder 70th anniversary edition yesterday. It was a "push" sale - he wanted this mini-replica of an uzi, in an airsoft gun, and I knew it would break in no time + be a real quick passing fancy......so I pushed the Red Ryder! He carried it around the store instead of putting it in the cart, and then probably said "I love this gun!!" about a dozen times after we started plinking around. Even got out the lemon Pledge and polished the wood!

Well today's shooting was the icicles hanging from my house.....it looks extremely cool when you hit it at the base and it arrows into the snow! Fill it once with 600BBs, cock-it once & you have a blast shooting. The Red Ryder was dead on accurate right out of the box, no sight adjustments needed & these new zinc BBs give you a clear flight visual.
No kids necessary with this thing, go buy one for yourself!
Piercieve

Post by Piercieve »

I love mine too. Had a nice bonfire party the other day, had a great time shooting beer cans. the 600 rd capacity is awesome. Everybody shot as much as they wanted. However, I did decide the black sights needed a dab of metallic paint for night shooting.
"I ain't looking for confusion, but it tends to follow me."

E4 white, E4 waved SE, Caspian Salt, Crossbill, Mule, white Dragonfly, Boker CLB Desert Subcom, BM Blackwood mini Skirmish,
JabFynger

Post by JabFynger »

My dad and I did our share of "icicle sniping" when I was a kid. Always a blast.
"You could have opened that with your hands." "Ya, but this knife cost me $60...the hands were free.":spyder: