I'm still kicking, just not online 24/7 now

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
vampyrewolf

I'm still kicking, just not online 24/7 now

Post by vampyrewolf »

Just figured I've give a quick update in case anyone's looking for me.

I've actually got a job that keeps me busy all day dealing with issues, beats the **** out of my last few jobs where I stare at the clock all day. Today for example I looked at it twice... when I grabbed my lunch and to check how close it was for me to get out of there.

I finally got my internal network hooked up this last weekend, which means I only have to hook up the 3G router long enough to get online for updates and news (email comes directly to the blackberry). I'm being careful with the usage until the first bill comes so I know how much I've used... which means I'm only spending around 20-30min online each day for now unless I'm downloading something.
So while I am checking the forums, I'm not posting a lot on any of them until I have an idea as to how much more of my data plan I can be using. This 3G router doesn't track my data (the hsdpa stick plugged into it does if it's hooked up directly, but the router is FAR easier to use).
Coffee before Conciousness
Why do people worry more if you argue with your voices than if you just talk with them? What about if you lose those arguements?
Slowly going crazy at work... they found a way to make the voices work too.