Medal Of Honor

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
SmoothOne25

Medal Of Honor

Post by SmoothOne25 »

i know some thread talks about ps3/xbox and such but i cant find it...

anyone buy medal of honor today? just got back from gamestop. it was preordered. i like single player campaign more than online (it gets repetitive)

this is no CODMW2 or BLACK OPS (9/9/10) but it should still be good. i will play it tonight when i have time. for years i have been playing ps3 or 360live at night to come down from the day and relax. few drinks and other...
and just relax and blow up terrorist. i love it!
i heard this game was banned for our troops to play overseas for a "taliban mode" part of the game. idk about that yet as i have not played yet...

anybody play it? you guys like moh/cod? :)
Donut

Post by Donut »

I really only play computer games. I played the first Medal of Honor on the computer a little bit.
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
npueppke

Post by npueppke »

I used to play Medal of Honor on the computer a lot, but I don't really have time anymore (and have other interests). Good times...
Lostification
Location: Sunset Beach - Haleiwa - Oahu - Hawaii - USA - Earth - Milky Way - 2ZS467 XD1 211 - Ä↔ôáÖºî±&#

Post by Lostification »

Ive been playing Medal of Honor all morning on my PC. Until I just came to this level where your marking targets for missiles. Either I'm stupid and don't know how to do it or this is a glitch in the game. I'm stuck on this level. :(
Para-Military - CPM S30V
Delica - VG-10
Tasman Salt - H1
HeiHeit

Post by HeiHeit »

Yeah, I have it pre-ordered from amazon for the limited edition one (pc) after participating in the beta. A lot of people have been saying they don't like the MP, but I enjoyed it quite a bit. I'm sick of COD honestly. I'm still pondering the idea of buying Black Ops.
HellHound

Post by HellHound »

Ya dude fairly cool game, Im playing it now. Nothing like poppin few of them bastards between the eyes, or two shots at the body and one in the head :D
thewannabesurvivalist
SmoothOne25

Post by SmoothOne25 »

Lostification wrote: Until I just came to this level where your marking targets for missiles. Either I'm stupid and don't know how to do it or this is a glitch in the game. I'm stuck on this level. :(
you have to move the hellfire missile in to selected spot with triangle button (ps3)

you were stuck with the mini gun right?
me too!
i was like "what am i doing wrong" then i mashed the buttons and it switched the missiles and the gbu 2000lb lg-jdam for the t-72s that come after the trucks.

anyway i beat single player in 5 hours on hard and have almost every achievment done for single and multi and started to play frontline AND the battlefield beta!!!

as you can guess i was too hungover for work and called out and played games all day!
SmoothOne25

Post by SmoothOne25 »

HeiHeit wrote: I'm sick of COD honestly. I'm still pondering the idea of buying Black Ops.
blastphemer! :p :D
Joe Internet

Post by Joe Internet »

I saw it in Walmart last night, but I'm waiting for Fallout New Vegas next week.
Lostification
Location: Sunset Beach - Haleiwa - Oahu - Hawaii - USA - Earth - Milky Way - 2ZS467 XD1 211 - Ä↔ôáÖºî±&#

Post by Lostification »

For PC you actually have to hold the number 4 button to get a lock. The game is actually really good, you just have to listen to what the guys are saying very carefully or youll miss instructions, lol.
Para-Military - CPM S30V
Delica - VG-10
Tasman Salt - H1
SmoothOne25

Post by SmoothOne25 »

i disilke computer play... always have and always will. dont know why i never gave it a chance. i guess i felt i didnt need to with both xbox and ps3. they're both cheap now.
the mouse is my most hated tool ever
jujigatame

Post by jujigatame »

Haven't thought about Medal of Honor in a long time. God I'm going to sold like an old bastard, but I remember the first MOH on PS1. I can still hear the clang from hitting the enemy's helmet with the M1 Garand. :rolleyes: The Frontline sequel a couple years later on PS2 is still one of the best games I've ever played.
~ Nate
Lostification

Post by Lostification »

SmoothOne25 wrote:i disilke computer play... always have and always will. dont know why i never gave it a chance. i guess i felt i didnt need to with both xbox and ps3. they're both cheap now.
the mouse is my most hated tool ever
I feel PC gaming is far superior because all you need is one system. I also feel that a mouse is better for aiming as opposed to the joysticks of gaming consoles. The mouse is far more precise IMO.

To be honest I got tired of buying new gaming consoles. I stopped after PS2.
jujigatame wrote:Haven't thought about Medal of Honor in a long time. God I'm going to sold like an old bastard, but I remember the first MOH on PS1. I can still hear the clang from hitting the enemy's helmet with the M1 Garand. :rolleyes: The Frontline sequel a couple years later on PS2 is still one of the best games I've ever played.
I remember playing that, haha! It was my favorite game for PS1! Its amazing how far the graphics have come. Back in the day when games were campaign mode only, lol.
Para-Military - CPM S30V
Delica - VG-10
Tasman Salt - H1
HellHound

Post by HellHound »

thewannabesurvivalist
SmoothOne25

Post by SmoothOne25 »

i been playing the free frontline more than moh!