I had a dream

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Evil D

I had a dream

Post by Evil D »

I had a dream last night that me and my mother were fishing (which is common) and we were on a river bank walking to find a good spot to fish and i came across a folder laying on the ground. I picked it up and there was another one under it, and another one under it, and then a bunch more under some leaves, then a huge fixed blade over here, then a bunch more over here, and i just kept picking them up and cramming them into my pockets until i could barely walk from all the weight.

You know how sometimes in a dream you'll dream about someone but you never see their face...you just know it's them in the dream? Well it was like they were all Spydies but i couldn't tell you the models...but i do remember seeing a bunch of orange handles for some reason and the one model i do remember was a Warrior that i kept trying to stick down the front of my pants. It was like i had just found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and i had to collect the goodies before the leprechaun came back. I got everything and scurried back to the truck and unloaded everything, and then woke up.

:cool:
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
tonydahose

Post by tonydahose »

as long as you crotch wasnt full of blood when you woke up i would just chalk it up as a dream...lol :p
WTC #1444 Always Remember
Need info on a particular :spyder:, just click here
My knives
Spydie count: a few:D
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Oh, it was in a sheath.... lol
~David
SUDS

Post by SUDS »

haha Thats pretty funny ^^^^ sounds like a really good dream. I had a dream like that where I was hiking and I found one spydie and I was happy. Then I woke up and was like dangit I want that knife back. :D
Adam
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Manix 2, Para 2, Frn/Wooden UKPK
Pneumothorax

Post by Pneumothorax »

Evil D wrote:Oh, it was in a sheath.... lol
The knife?

Sorry, couldn't resist :p
2011: G10 Dragonfly ^ Breeden Rescue ^ Bug ^ Honeybee ^ Centofante 3 ^ Woodcraft Mule ^SFO Visit Buys = Frn Stretch & Native 4 CF!! ^ Salt 1 ^ Burgundy Calypso ZDP-189 ^ Walker Blue Almite ^ Native 5 ^ Squeak ^ Chaparral ^ Urban Olive Green ^ STREET BEAT!!...
2012: Caly Jr (vintage/NIB!), SS Navigator-fave LBK of all time, Jester, Orange Dodo, CS Orange PM2,Techno, Bradley! AIR!!
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

I guess when you start dreaming about Spyderco knives...you are then certifiable....Doc :p
"Always Judge a man by the way he treats someone who could be of no possible use to him"

*Custom Avatar with the Help of Daywalker*
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Yeah i woke up and immediately thought DAMNIT why was that just a dream??? :D

I think i spent too much time browsing the catalog last night.
~David
Pneumothorax

Post by Pneumothorax »

Evil D wrote:I think i spent too much time browsing the catalog last night.
Yeah, my wife asks me why I keep the catalog on the nightstand and keep looking at it. "Dont you already know what's in there? You look at it at least couple nights a week"
2011: G10 Dragonfly ^ Breeden Rescue ^ Bug ^ Honeybee ^ Centofante 3 ^ Woodcraft Mule ^SFO Visit Buys = Frn Stretch & Native 4 CF!! ^ Salt 1 ^ Burgundy Calypso ZDP-189 ^ Walker Blue Almite ^ Native 5 ^ Squeak ^ Chaparral ^ Urban Olive Green ^ STREET BEAT!!...
2012: Caly Jr (vintage/NIB!), SS Navigator-fave LBK of all time, Jester, Orange Dodo, CS Orange PM2,Techno, Bradley! AIR!!
tonydahose

Post by tonydahose »

just tell her "it is this or hustler, which do you prefer sweetheart?" :p :p
My knives
Pneumothorax

Post by Pneumothorax »

tonydahose wrote:just tell her "it is this or hustler, which do you prefer sweetheart?" :p :p
What's wrong with both? Gotta have some variety... :p
HellHound

Post by HellHound »

Orange handles,hugh? Looks like some one wants an orange military :D I had a dream not long ago as well, dreamt bout the post office and lots of envelopes on the desk,not incidently. I'm waiting for a few containing some goodies. Yes you know whats in them :)
thewannabesurvivalist
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

tonydahose wrote:just tell her "it is this or hustler, which do you prefer sweetheart?" :p :p
I used to bring a lot of magazines to work....one night at random i came in with a handgun mag and a Mustang mag...and one of my coworkers said "oh man, guns and Mustangs...better steer clear of this guy" :p
~David
tonydahose

Post by tonydahose »

whats wrong with a mstang magazine :eek:
My knives
graf_zero

Post by graf_zero »

Pneumothorax wrote:Yeah, my wife asks me why I keep the catalog on the nightstand and keep looking at it. "Dont you already know what's in there? You look at it at least couple nights a week"
You too, honey, at you too... :)
That is a right answer for that. If you like to sleep on the couch, of course :D
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

tonydahose wrote:whats wrong with a mstang magazine :eek:
I dunno but if there's something bad, i must be extremely evil because i have over 200 of them :eek:
~David
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

So i stayed up late last night working on some minor mods on my Cento 4. I had a dream that i sharpened it down to a nub :(

As silly as it sounds, it was a damned stressful dream. I kept measuring the blade, and thinking...**** did i really take off THAT much steel???

:D
~David
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

Evil D wrote:So i stayed up late last night working on some minor mods on my Cento 4. I had a dream that i sharpened it down to a nub :(

As silly as it sounds, it was a damned stressful dream. I kept measuring the blade, and thinking...**** did i really take off THAT much steel???

:D
Don't worry just go to your truck...you got a whole mess of them in there from the last dream....Doc :p
"Always Judge a man by the way he treats someone who could be of no possible use to him"

Corvid1

Post by Corvid1 »

Do you recall the name of the river? I'd love to fish it sometime; too bad that I have such a small truck! lol

tim
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

No, and i don't even own a truck :D
~David
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

quote by EvilD "I got everything and scurried back to the truck and unloaded everything, and then woke up......Doc :p