Mozilla Users

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
D1omedes

Mozilla Users

Post by D1omedes »

Have any of you discovered this new Personas feature?

I think it's really cool and really helps personalize your browser. Right now I'm running a GOW3 logo (it's a videogame) but would be interested in some sort of Spyderco theme. Sadly, I am not an artist nor do I have photoshop. Perhaps one of you fellow :spyder: -maniacs out there will tinker with this. :)
mikebandw186

Post by mikebandw186 »

I've got mine rotating through a star wars theme, outdoors, and a few high end cars. I'm not really sure what a Spyder back drop would be. A knife in profile perhaps?
“Open, close, cut, clean, oil, cut, cut, cut... To a Spyderco, that is living. Letting it die in the box is to lose 75% of what we put into it." Sal Glesser

Proudly carrying the SpyderEdge!

Chance is a fickle B$%^h and I have no faith in the judgmental abilities of criminals. -KaliGMan
sarguy

Post by sarguy »

I'm a longtime Firefox user and the only persona I'd consider would be a Spyderco persona!

(ok, maybe a M*A*S*H or Firefly one, too)

Maybe different personas for different knives? I'd go for a Ronin or Yojimbo persona :)
"It's like he channels dead crazy people!"-Brock Samson
Officially corrupted by Sequimite
Own:E4W E4W trainer, D4W, D4W trainer, Centofante 4, Swick II, FFG E4 w/ foliage green G-10,Mule Team 5 and 6

Want list: ZDP Stretch, Original and New Yojimbos, Perrin PPT
My wish-existed list: More MBC-esque blades.

D1omedes

Post by D1omedes »

Well, I was thinking some persona that featured the Spyderco logo and some cool effect around it. Check out the Personas link I provided and view the Mozilla category and you'll know what I'm talking about.
mr.vu

Post by mr.vu »

Maybe some artistically talented forum members can design some Spyderco personas!

Waiting for FireFox 4.0!
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

Tried them when they first came out but haven't tried them since. I've been using the Noia eXtreme theme since I switched to Firefox, and like its buttons. Unless they've changed things since then, themes and personas appeared to be mutually exclusive, there did not seem to be a way to use the Noia buttons with a persona.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!