550 para

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
poceyjp1

550 para

Post by poceyjp1 »

alright my trusted friends.
where can i find the highest quality 550 paracord?
cheers :spyder:
tomoto

Post by tomoto »

countycomm sells some good quality stuff for cheap. if i can recall, they sold 100' of paracord for $7.

here's their site
http://countycomm.com/Whats%20New.htm

they only ship to american locations.. but seeing it says for you 'USA' my guess is that you wont find a problem there :D

look around, they have some great stuff! including their peanut lighter. im mentioning this cause their shipping costs can be a bit pricey if you buy only one thing, so might as well make the best of it.

cheers
:spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder:
bohica1998

Post by bohica1998 »

Any Army surplus stores nearby? I got what I have looong ago, on a 1000' spool used by army riggers (parachute packers). (I think it was 1000', might have been more. I got it back in '88, and I still have some left. But not very much.)

You never know, you might get lucky with a surplus store.
18 :bug-red 's and counting so far... :winking-tongue
Current Inventory: C14SBK Rescue SE - C14SBL Rescue SE - C14PBK Rescue FG PE - C14SBK Rescue FG SE - C10PSGRWBK Endura USN CE Emerson Opener/Black Blade - LBK3HB Ladybug Hawkbill SE - C12SGY Matriarch SE G10 modded - C78PSBK Native 3 SE - C78PBK Native 3 PE - C41SBK Native 4 SE - C41PBBK Native 4 Black Blade PE - C41PSBBK Native 4 Black Blade SE - C77PYL SpyderHawk H1 PE - C106PYL Tasman Salt PE - C122GP Tenacious SE - BY22SBK Meadowlark Hawkbill SE - LGRP3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill PE - LGRS3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill SE
Jay_Ev

Post by Jay_Ev »

A wide variety of paracord can be found by clicking here: Supply Captain
ghostrider

Post by ghostrider »

My Irish Lager has a thread for just this thing.

My sig should take you to it.
First they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not stand up, because I was not a Trade Unionist.
[INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT]Attributed to Pastor Martin Niemöller [/INDENT] [/INDENT][/INDENT]
Thread for tying tips:
http://spyderco.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18317

Hawkbills- Sink in the tip, and let it rip!!! :D - Axlis
CKE

Post by CKE »

ubraidit.com is very good. I ordered from them and the order got lost(my fault or theirs...never did figure that out), they sent another complete order out very fast. Good service and nice quality cord.
Keep Fighting the Good Fight!
Tank

Post by Tank »

CKE wrote:ubraidit.com is very good. I ordered from them and the order got lost(my fault or theirs...never did figure that out), they sent another complete order out very fast. Good service and nice quality cord.
I use http://www.ubraidit.com as well. I like it cuz I buy by the ft. They have all the colors and ship fast. And as CKE said, very good customer service.
-John
Blue72

Post by Blue72 »

Rothco makes mil-spec made in the USA paracord and can be found in most army surplus stores
SimpleIsGood229

Post by SimpleIsGood229 »

If you do find an Army surplus store, make sure to count the strands inside the cord. The surplus store near me sells cord with 4 strands and 7 strands, but they're both packaged the same. You want the 7-strand.
God Bless Texas!
[RIGHT]Avatar courtesy of Dialex[/RIGHT]
Μολὼν λαβέ

2009 - Birth of the H-1 Spyderhawk! Thank you, Sal!