My Design is Complete

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
StuntZombie

Post by StuntZombie »

That's a very useful looking design. What steel did he use for the blade?
raven

Post by raven »

Chris Mapp wrote:That's a very useful looking design. What steel did he use for the blade?
Hey Chris Mapp, Gus and I Thank You for the compliment ;) . The blade is CPM154CM Steel. Thanks for looking ... Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

God Bless :)

-raven-
ISAIAH 40:31 But those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They will mount up on wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

No-one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb... It's yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.
knife_junky

Post by knife_junky »

Raven LMFAO i cant stop looking at your knife, it really doesnt matter here or JD and Im still drooling. I will get one , hopefully very soon..
knife_junky

Post by knife_junky »

Now raven we need you to talk to Sal about putting this guy into production in some big numbers..
Lord vader

Post by Lord vader »

Very nice indeed,and i must say you have an excellently functional design.I will have to get in line for one of those. :)
clovisc

Post by clovisc »

beautiful knife, raven... i dig it, big time. :D
:spyder: :spyder: :spyder:
PaloArt

Post by PaloArt »

outstanding work, masterpiece... GTC is not human, he must be machine - such a great workmanship!!! :eek:
“There's no friends like the old friends.” James Joyce, Dubliners

Post by 224477 »

Congrats Raven! Looks very good. Now make the clip for lefties, tip up, and bring it to production, so one doesnt have to robb a bank to afford it! :D
"Having a dull knife is like having a stupid friend."
untamed

Post by untamed »

raven wrote: I know most will think I'm out of my mind and "wince" when I say this folder will be heavily tested. I need to find out how it functions. I want this thing to be used and whoever gets one will be confident in it's use. I know some folks that see this say "I want One". Fair enough, but the true use for this folder is for LEO/1st Responders in mind. I know the looks of it are stunning (Gus Did An Incredible Job ;) ). When it comes down to it ... LOOKS DON'T SAVE LIVES ;) !!! I wanted this knife to be used on a Professional Level and in the field. To give the guys that are in the middle when SHTF to have a tool that will perform and have confidence in... Hopefully the confidence we have in Spyderco.

-raven-
Superbly well put! Please do let us know. I'd also want a knife to perform well in extremis.
raven

Post by raven »

Hey All, Once Again Gus and I Thank You For The Kind Words ;) . Sorry for answering a bit late. Running on zero here... just got back from teaching a firearm's class and conducting range qualifications for our department on like an hour of sleep after being called out until 3:00am ...gotta love being short on man power :rolleyes: ... Sheeesh!!!

Gus/GTC Knives did an Amazing job on completing this :cool: . We've gotten a ton of good feedback on it thus far. Now as far as putting this in production ... That would be AWESOME!!! As far as Sal taking a peek ... I'd be estatic if Sal even commented on it :eek: :o . To have a hole in it and a :spyder: logo on it ... THAT WOULD BE A TRUE DREAM COME TRUE ;) . One can always hope for the best :) . Again My Spyderco Family ... Thank You All ;) . Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

God Bless :)

-raven-
ISAIAH 40:31 But those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They will mount up on wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

No-one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb... It's yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.
dialex

Post by dialex »

Hi Bro, congratulations. The knife looks great.
The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.
raven

Post by raven »

dialex wrote:Hi Bro, congratulations. The knife looks great.
Hi Alex, Thank You ... Means a lot coming from such a talented designer ;) . Hope all is going well for you and yours. Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

God Bless ... Watch Your Six Brother :)

-raven-