Botach Tactical

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
aebfroman

Post by aebfroman »

Once a credit card issue, said my name wasn't on the card (when it was) and wouldn't accept the order for it. Another time it was an out of stock item showing in stock and I had to contact them to find it out after a couple of days hearing nothing. Both times I ended up just canceling the order, one of the times I ended up getting what I wanted at botach instead. :cool:
Lord vader

Post by Lord vader »

I started doing some checking around and found several people reporting a lot of bad experiances with botach tactical,all of this is not just a coincidence.So i have heard more bad than good about them.And thats enough to keep any body away.
cedjunior

Post by cedjunior »

Done business with Botach once, it went fine. Some people have suggested calling ahead of time to make sure the item is in stock, them making the purchase on the internet.
Josh K

Post by Josh K »

First time:

Ordered a Spyderco Assist. Shipped and recieved on time. Noooooo problems.

Second time:

$20 worth of para cord. Took a dozen calls, 4 messages (none of which were returned) and 3 emails to get the stuff. Shipped about a month after I ordered, but to their credit I did get the stuff. Never ever got to talk to someone on the phone though. Always went straight to hold.

Oh, and that para cord turned out to be that gauze filled crap. :mad:

I'd order again, if they were the last people on earth. The prices are rock bottom, but then again, so is the customer service.

Call and make sure it's in stock.