Gun & Knife Show "alert"

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Lord vader

Gun & Knife Show "alert"

Post by Lord vader »

Just to let all spydie brothers who might be interested,There is going to be a Gun & Knife show in atlanta,ga Feb 28th thru Mar 1st.Its been said that it will be the largest show ever held in the states history.You never know you might run in to some good deals, I`m going to try and be there. :) Hope you can go. :D Here`s the address Atlanta,Ga Atlanta Expo center 3560 Jonesboro Rd.S.E.
type00rev

Post by type00rev »

Thanks for the info....I wish more people would post good intel like this.
:spyder:Harpy SS| :spyder:S90VCF Millie| :spyder:C36GPBK Millie| :spyder:C51GPFG Rookie| :spyder:C122GP Tenacious| :spyder:MT02 CPM-M4 x2| :spyder:MT03 CPM-S90V| :spyder:C81FG Para| :spyder:C81GSBK Para| :spyder:C95GPFG Manix #044V

Schoolboy Samurai||
Lord vader

Post by Lord vader »

type00rev wrote:Thanks for the info....I wish more people would post good intel like this.
Your welcome,What would be nice if we had a good gathering of us spydie brothers show up there.We would definitely show them folks hosting the show what it`s all about. :D
mr_bsii

Thanks for the heads up.

Post by mr_bsii »

I'm in Gainesville and will probably try to make it down. I'll keep an eye on this thread and see if/when an accumulation of spydie folk may occur. With rain on tap for the weekend, I hope I get a chance to stop by for a while. Thanks again for the post.

bs
Lord vader

Post by Lord vader »

mr_bsii wrote:I'm in Gainesville and will probably try to make it down. I'll keep an eye on this thread and see if/when an accumulation of spydie folk may occur. With rain on tap for the weekend, I hope I get a chance to stop by for a while. Thanks again for the post.

bs
I`m going to be there,I hope i find some good deals.I might find some good spydies. :)
type00rev

Post by type00rev »

I would go to the show, but I'm 9 hours away by car.
:spyder:Harpy SS| :spyder:S90VCF Millie| :spyder:C36GPBK Millie| :spyder:C51GPFG Rookie| :spyder:C122GP Tenacious| :spyder:MT02 CPM-M4 x2| :spyder:MT03 CPM-S90V| :spyder:C81FG Para| :spyder:C81GSBK Para| :spyder:C95GPFG Manix #044V

Schoolboy Samurai||
Lord vader

Post by Lord vader »

mr_bsii wrote:I'm in Gainesville and will probably try to make it down. I'll keep an eye on this thread and see if/when an accumulation of spydie folk may occur. With rain on tap for the weekend, I hope I get a chance to stop by for a while. Thanks again for the post.

bs
If you see a name tag on my shirt that say`s Lord Vader you`ll know it`s me.Hope to see you,and hopefully a bunch more spydie brothers. :)
TexSierra

Post by TexSierra »

Just curious, never been to a knife/gun show before, but what is the pricing at one of these events? Is it better than say I could find on Amazon or any other online vendor?
DMgangl

Post by DMgangl »

Sometimes you find a few rare gems like a guy who doesn't know what he has, or something that has been discontinued that you thought you would never find.

I was gonna go but my Dad's dog died Sat. morning :( Loved that dog.

DM
Smile, it can always get worse
Doc Pyres

Post by Doc Pyres »

Aaaah, a Gun & Knife Show, I even like just saying the words. :) The most exciting thing I get in my neck of the woods is a pottery show. :o
Lord vader

Post by Lord vader »

Doc Pyres wrote:Aaaah, a Gun & Knife Show, I even like just saying the words. :) The most exciting thing I get in my neck of the woods is a pottery show. :o
Come and live in the U.S. and you can even go to some of these Gun & Knife shows,I will even give you a personal tour,You`ll love this place. :)
Doc Pyres

Post by Doc Pyres »

Lord vader wrote:Come and live in the U.S. and you can even go to some of these Gun & Knife shows,I will even give you a personal tour,You`ll love this place. :)
Even if I never make it there, what a kind and gentlemanly thing to say. You truly are a Lord among men, Mr. Vader! :) :D :) :D :) Enjoy the show!
Lord vader

Post by Lord vader »

Doc Pyres wrote:Even if I never make it there, what a kind and gentlemanly thing to say. You truly are a Lord among men, Mr. Vader! :) :D :) :D :) Enjoy the show!
That was very kind of you,Thank you. :)
KSDbass

Post by KSDbass »

I can't believe I just saw this. :( I'm maybe a 30 minute drive from there. How was it?
Custom avatar courtesy of Dialex!

Bill Brasky could destroy Chuck Norris.

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket
Lord vader

Post by Lord vader »

KSDbass wrote:I can't believe I just saw this. :( I'm maybe a 30 minute drive from there. How was it?
I did not get to go :( I was down in atlanta visiting relatives and could not get away without being rude,So i had to pass it up.I heard it was one of the biggest show in georgia states history,Theres supposed to be another one soon,i`ll have to check the dates on this. Oh well maybe next time :) .
clovisc

Post by clovisc »

if it makes anyone feel any better, i didn't get to go, either... ;)
:spyder: :spyder: :spyder:
Lord vader

Post by Lord vader »

clovisc wrote:if it makes anyone feel any better, i didn't get to go, either... ;)
That would be a long way to go from where you live,But i`m sure it would have been worth the trip. :)
type00rev

Post by type00rev »

TexSierra wrote:Just curious, never been to a knife/gun show before, but what is the pricing at one of these events? Is it better than say I could find on Amazon or any other online vendor?
I've found some amazing deals at gun/knife shows. There are great deals on old stock knives at gun shows.....you have to get there EARLY, look around for the deals, and don't hesitate when you find them. If you hesitate and do the "lemme think about it" thing, and come back later.....whatever you were looking at will be GONE!!

Schoolboy Samurai||