Kubatons/Koppo Sticks/Pocket Sticks

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
NYRich

Post by NYRich »

Doc,

Just sent you a PM.
amok_nok

Post by amok_nok »

Some of you might like to see this Randy just designed this for me it is and impact Kubaton - palm stick- improvised weapon training tool. It has a well rounded padded end to practice striking and a hard dull point on the other end for pressure point and pain compliance training. Can't say I've ever seen a training tool like it. Great for instructors that do allot of self defense classes.
razorsharp

Post by razorsharp »

I can see how effective that Nok kuboton would be but, im sorry I laughed at it :D
metalhed
Location: (Golden, 5 miles from Spyderco)<NO LONGER Sacrameno Ca

Post by metalhed »

While not a kubotan, still an nice tool to have
http://thuglight.com/
MetalHed
Rock on- Dude!
Dr. Snubnose

Early Chinese Kubotan Jin Gang Wu

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

Just found this one, gonna drop the hammer on it for $59 smackroos.
What is it?....It's called a "Jin Gang Wu" Little history: Jin Gang was a Buddhist Deity, sometimes known in India as "Vajrapani" worshiped by Chinese Temple Monks for protection against evil. This piece is an old antique made from Bronze, (got some weight to it huh!) You could call this an early type of Kubotan as it is a fist held weapon used the same way a Shin Bo (Japanese Small stick) or Kashinubo (Very small stick) or the Chinese Judges Pens which were a solid piece of steel 12" with triangular blade tips on each end that were dipped in poison during battle.
Thought you guy might like to see a Kubotan with some umpff behind it. A newbie to my collection of fist held weapons...Enjoy!....Doc :D
[img][IMG]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af33 ... sow0_3.jpg[/img][/IMG]
"Always Judge a man by the way he treats someone who could be of no possible use to him"

*Custom Avatar with the Help of Daywalker*
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

Dr. Snubnose wrote:Just found this one, gonna drop the hammer on it for $59 smackroos.
What is it?....It's called a "Jin Gang Wu" Little history: Jin Gang was a Buddhist Deity, sometimes known in India as "Vajrapani" worshiped by Chinese Temple Monks for protection against evil. This piece is an old antique made from Bronze, (got some weight to it huh!) You could call this an early type of Kubotan as it is a fist held weapon used the same way a Shin Bo (Japanese Small stick) or Kashinubo (Very small stick) or the Chinese Judges Pens which were a solid piece of steel 12" with triangular blade tips on each end that were dipped in poison during battle.
Thought you guy might like to see a Kubotan with some umpff behind it. A newbie to my collection of fist held weapons...Enjoy!....Doc :D
[img][IMG]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af33 ... sow0_3.jpg[/img][/IMG]
Looks like a bong, Doc. :D
DCDesigns

Post by DCDesigns »

chuck_roxas45 wrote:Looks like a bong, Doc. :D
perhaps some sort of freebase mechanism for meth, but bong... uh, correct me if Im wrong, bongs have water in them right? :rolleyes: . That thing doesnt look like it would hold water.

I was thinking more of a baby rattle.
DCDesigns

Post by DCDesigns »

AUXCOM wrote:I wish this was real........
what is it? that actually looks like a physical product... is it a c-feit?