Another litle project done..well almost :D

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
tonydahose

Another litle project done..well almost :D

Post by tonydahose »

i did this along with 2 guys i hired yesterday. i was basically their laborer...carried around 6500 lbs of block, dug 100' feet of dirt and wheel barreled i don't know how many yards of crushed limestone and sand...but it looks pretty good IMO. now i need to go buy all the trees, shrubs and plants to fill it :rolleyes: . some of you guys/gals that have been around might remember my last project, the porch from **** (it took forever to finish but it it is great to have now) here are some before and after pics.
WTC #1444 Always Remember
Need info on a particular :spyder:, just click here
My knives
Spydie count: a few:D
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

Tony,

That looks real good man. I absolutely love the wrap around porch. And yeah I do remember that project. The blocks look great. Are they pretty much planters for flowers etc?
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
mrappraisit

Post by mrappraisit »

Look's good Tony. I also like the large, elevated midwest porches. A few years back my wife and I laid about 600 Sqft of interlocking concrete pavers by ourselves, so I sympathize with any lower back pain you may now have. It's all worth when you pull into the driveway and see the result of your hard work.
After enlightenment, the laundry.
amen74

Post by amen74 »

Hey Tony. Real nice work you and your employees have done. I bet that took awhile to set all the blocks up like that and get them straight. Looks to me like all the effort and hard work is paying off. It's going to look even nicer once you get all the plants in! :D
Aaron

Current EDCs: Golden models
:spyder: FG D2 Military:cool: Orange UKPK:spyder:

NEXT: Rock Lobster, Manix2, TiMil
thread

Post by thread »

aww, ****.
nothing says class like a wrap-around porch. and now you're got room to plant some privacy around it. fantastic.