Happy 40th Harry White

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Fred Sanford

Happy 40th Harry White

Post by Fred Sanford »

Hey bro,

Hope you're doing well. I've not seen you around as of late. Regardless know that we're thinking of you and I wish you a very happy 40th.

Cool to be born on the 4th of July.

God Bless you knife bro!
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
GeorgeMaggos

Happy B-Day : )

Post by GeorgeMaggos »

Hey Harry,

[CENTER] Happy Birthday & this is one of those milestone ones ;)
Have a healthy one & many more
Image[/CENTER]

~George
[CENTER]
~~~~~~~~~~
"The test of courage comes when we are in the minority.
The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority. "[/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Even though you can't see Him, GOD has always been there for you <><[/CENTER]
raven

Post by raven »

Hey Knifebro,

HAVE A VERY BLESSED AND HAPPY B-DAY!!!

Wish You Many Many More and also Wish You Some Really Cool, Sharp, and Pointy Gifts on Your Special Day ;) . Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

God Bless :)

-raven-
ISAIAH 40:31 But those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They will mount up on wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

No-one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb... It's yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.
PaloArt

Post by PaloArt »

Hey happy birthday :spyder: Bro... and take care about yourself in future. And of course, how was said, many sharp :spyder: in future.
TheKnifeCollector

Post by TheKnifeCollector »

Happy Birthday!!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
tonydahose

Post by tonydahose »

Have a great Birthday!
WTC #1444 Always Remember
Need info on a particular :spyder:, just click here
My knives
Spydie count: a few:D
Harry White

Post by Harry White »

Wow -- I have been away a while. Sorry I'm just seeing this, but thank you so much for the birthday wishes! You guys and gals are great people. :) I already had my 41st, and creeping up on 42. :eek:
Users: SS Police PE, Delica 4 PE, Kopa Cocobolo, Blue Dodo SE, Yellow Pacific Salt PE, Micarta SPOT SE, Gray Calypso Jr, Temperance SE, Burgandy Jess Horn w/ZDP, UK Penknife, BB Delica 3 PE, Captain, CF Military w/BG-42, Lava, Caly3 SE, Para-Military SE, Manix CE, BB Para-Military SE, Delica 4 Wave, Ocelot CE, SpyderFly, Navigator II SE, Vagabond, D'Allara Drop Point CE, Black Assist I, Bug Set (and also: Sharpmaker, SS byrd Finch PE, Profile Set, byrd Firebyrd, Large Spyderpac, byrd Wings)