All titanium XM-18!

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
TheKnifeCollector

All titanium XM-18!

Post by TheKnifeCollector »

Here are pix of my Ti, 2 tone & 3 inch flipper bladed XM-18. Thanks for looking!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
stonyman

Post by stonyman »

TKC, you know have an impressive piece there. Your collection is beginning to kick us fellas in the backside. Thanks for sharing. I like the two-tone, it hides the business like characteristics. I hope all is well too knife SIS! :D Take care and God Bless. ;)
Vincent

Post by Vincent »

at least its the older generation, the new xm-18's suck imo. They look like crap especially.

But that knife looks great.
TheKnifeCollector

stonyman wrote:TKC, you know have an impressive piece there. Your collection is beginning to kick us fellas in the backside. Thanks for sharing. I like the two-tone, it hides the business like characteristics. I hope all is well too knife SIS! :D Take care and God Bless. ;)
Thanks brother! Yes, I am well. I LOVE this XM-18!!! Yeah, I also think the 2 tone looks cool too. I hope all is well you with you!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
amen74

Post by amen74 »

That is one sweet XM-18. :D If only I had the funding for one. :p
Aaron

Current EDCs: Golden models
:spyder: FG D2 Military:cool: Orange UKPK:spyder:

NEXT: Rock Lobster, Manix2, TiMil
TheKnifeCollector

Well, only 2 all titanium XM-18's were EVER made. I had one, and I know where the other one lives. Sorry to disappoint.
Jimd

Post by Jimd »

TKC, that looks awesome! Congrats on a very unique, usable, great-looking knife!
Referee in the Bowels of ****
Email: ST8PEN01@aol.com
Artwork For Sale

"...We few, we happy few...we band of brothers...For whoever sheds his blood with me today shall be my brother." - William Shakespeare

If you are not willing to stand behind our troops, by all means, please stand in front of them!
Kaizen

Post by Kaizen »

Absolutely incredible TKC.
Also "Kaizen1" on BF, "ignoramus" on CPF & EDCF. "kaizenrei" on KF, "Kaizen" on USN.
Manix Guy 2

A Beauty

Post by Manix Guy 2 »

Very nice , love his work , on my top 5 list for a true custom . MG2
TheKnifeCollector

Rick makes an amazing knife!!