Just put my front driveshaft back in

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
KSDbass

Just put my front driveshaft back in

Post by KSDbass »

After something like 2 months, I finally found the mounting hardware. :D
I know David Lowry has a Cherokee too, but is anyone into four wheeling?
Custom avatar courtesy of Dialex!

Bill Brasky could destroy Chuck Norris.

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket
cgjones

Post by cgjones »

Nice XJ. I had a 1992 XJ Sport, all stock.

Now I've got a 2006 Nissan Xterra Off-Road. I haven't been to rough with it yet though.
Carson
deeker

Post by deeker »

I enjoy getting out on the trails. I've got a 2004 Land Rover Discovery. It's lots of fun to get out and take in some scenery that would otherwise be hard to get to.

Here a picture or two of it.

tonydahose

Post by tonydahose »

Nice pics of the jeep and land rover ( i usually don't like them or orange cars but yours looks nice)

i went off roading alot in my first car but it wasn't 4WD so i got stuck a few times. :p
WTC #1444 Always Remember
Need info on a particular :spyder:, just click here
My knives
Spydie count: a few:D
Civilian

Post by Civilian »

LOve it here in Cali. Only as a co-pilot as I don't have a Jeep yet.
MAT :spyder: TER
Just-American
WTC#1511
"Hunt You Down All Nightmare Long!"
"Civilian Lovers appreciate nice curves" insp. by Dr. Snubnose
CKE

Post by CKE »

I have a 99 Cherokee Sport with a 3" Skyjacker Suspension lift(installed last weekend) and tomorrow I get my 31" All Terrains installed :D :D :D

Will post some pics up in a couple days.

I used to have a 90 YJ and miss it dearly :(

Nice looking Jeep you have there...what does it have into it???

Craig
Keep Fighting the Good Fight!
KSDbass

Post by KSDbass »

CKE, I'm looking forward to pics. So far, I've got a 4.5" RE lift, 33" BF Goodrich ATs, rear Easton locker with a Chrysler 8.25 axle, no interior, a sawed up airbox, and the newest Spicer U-joints with the black trim. All I need is an SYE or a Tom Woods front drive shaft along with a heavy duty trac bar to get rid of the death wobble, and I'm set. I've also got a custom made bumper, rock guards (I took them off for powder coating) and quarter panel guards. Nothing fancy, just me, my brother, and a welder.

Deeker- I'm loving the orange, how much lift do you have?

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

KSDbass,

I love that thing. That's such a cool Jeep. I love seeing the tires on top.

Oh, and I don't have a Jeep. Where did that come from? :)
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
KSDbass

Post by KSDbass »

Well this is embarassing... I have no idea, I could've sworn you said you did...
Edit: Yep, just checked around, and I have no idea where I got to thinking you had a Jeep :rolleyes:
Anywho, thanks for the compliments, it was just about the only place i could fit a 33x10.50 tire :D

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

KSDbass wrote:Well this is embarassing... I have no idea, I could've sworn you said you did...
Edit: Yep, just checked around, and I have no idea where I got to thinking you had a Jeep :rolleyes:
Anywho, thanks for the compliments, it was just about the only place i could fit a 33x10.50 tire :D
What's funny is that I don't really like Jeeps (don't hit me as I duck and run), but your post makes me want one. When I say I don't like Jeeps I mean the "Wrangler" style. I love the boxy look of the Cherokee, but I don't like the Grand Cherokee. I wish they still made the Cherokee though.

What year is yours?
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
KSDbass

Post by KSDbass »

I couldn't agree more, I really hate how new Jeeps look. The Cherokee was the only style I like, and the 1998 is the only year I like. The rest had a matching front bumper, grill, and headlight trim, whereas mine is black. Believe me, I wish they still made Cherokees too. There's a chinese company that got the rights from Jeep to make them, but it doesn't even come close to what Jeep had going.

I like wranglers, but only when they're on 36" or bigger tires and are lifted to ****, otherwise I hate them too. There was a 4wd auto show here in atlanta about 2 weeks ago, and built wranglers can really hold their own. BF Goodrich was showing off their new tire, and they had it on a Wrangler with a custom 10" lift, 38" tires, dual transfer case shifters, MAN that thing was awesome.

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket
deeker

Post by deeker »

KSDbass,
As for my big orange thing... It's just lifted 2". It's got to be useful during the week as well as on weekends, so I'm pretty much sticking to that. Well, at least that's what I'm telling myself right now.

My brother-in-law has a Wrangler on 33's with a bunch of other stuff done to it: quick disconnects, Tom Woods stuff, 3" lift, Rokmen bumper, etc...
Domanfp

Post by Domanfp »

I have been known to take my truck down a few trails......