Best price on new Yojimbos

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
charge

Best price on new Yojimbos

Post by charge »

Where can I still get a new yojimbo?? who has the best deal?

Thanks,
charge
fellyjr

Post by fellyjr »

Agent Starling

Post by Agent Starling »

charge, I was going to say NGK--that's where I bought my blue Yo--but egads!-- that ebay price is unbeatable by a long shot! good luck! :D

Starling
"Too many was too many, but way too many was just right."
JD Spydo

Don't count on Ebay

Post by JD Spydo »

ExSpAgtStarling wrote:charge, I was going to say NGK--that's where I bought my blue Yo--but egads!-- that ebay price is unbeatable by a long shot! good luck! :D

Starling
The problem with Ebay though is that you may see one knife go for an outrageously low or high price but then the next one that comes by may be a completely different deal all together. They are usually worse than the NASDAQ stock market as far as determining prices of certain models. You just got to do some searching on your own. There are a few of the blue ones out there on dealer's shelves and possibly a black one here and there. But with the recent surge in popularity of that model I would say you are going to have do some searching.

I have seen many models go for ridiculous prices ( low & high) on Ebay but it is usually not the norm. Just do a search for them on the web. I have stumbled on to some good buys that way before.

This just goes to show you that if there is a model you like you had better get it before it hits the ranks of the discontinued.
Long Live the SPYDEREDGE Spyderco Hawkbills RULE!!
burningpit

Post by burningpit »

knifeworks.com still had them a few days ago. Good luck! It's an awesome folder.
:spyder: Collector Club #092 :spyder:
Cameron23

Sierra Trading Post

Post by Cameron23 »

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
-Abraham Lincoln,
foggy

Post by foggy »

You can get 20% off of the sierra trading price every few weeks or so. Search google for "sierra trading discount" or something, and get the code off of one of the forums that come up. Sierra trading is great to buy from and I just got my yojimbo from them recently. Good luck! :D
The sharper they are the less they hurt when you cut yourself. :spyder: