I'm still kicking....

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
vampyrewolf

I'm still kicking....

Post by vampyrewolf »

Been a week since I posted last, just figured I'd toss a post up to let you know I'm still alive.

Car has been down since mid last week... froze up. Changed batt, air filter & oil change since I already had it inside the warm garage... get driving thursday and it overheats in 6km. Back into the garage on friday, sitting there now still without a bumper. Frame causing the lower rad hose to rub on the tranny... moved the frame 2", lots of clearance... shouldn't have to replace the hose every 3months again.

Woo! $170 down the tubes in a week! :rolleyes:

At least work has been good. Have had a few easy days, had a 3 day weekend (family day, seems like another money-grab by hallmark). Found out tonight that my station didn't like me, had 4 boards all fail on me, but worked on another station... have to either take my hammer with me or harass someone till they get it working tomorrow. The last 2 nights have been quick at least.

On the computer side of things... Still have a 25gb winblows boot, but at least I have an image of it and can fdisk the sucker when I have time. Don't have to worry about losing my drivers and toys since I can mount the image and run progs off it :cool: Just have to have winblows, updates, firewall/antivirus, and S&R in here. Nice small boot. Hopefully have time to get this done on the weekend.

I'm still kicking, hanging on with a death grip some days, but I'm still kicking.
Coffee before Conciousness
Why do people worry more if you argue with your voices than if you just talk with them? What about if you lose those arguements?
Slowly going crazy at work... they found a way to make the voices work too.
clovisc

Post by clovisc »

good to hear you're still alive, patrick... i am too, although life in the mountains without instant messenger is an itch.

had similar car issues, but more the kinds of things that come with buying an old vehicle... but oof, a little repair work here and there really adds up.

still can't easily afford to drive the 2.5 hours to new graham. pretty busy, anyway...

can't wait to get my foodstamp card this week. i'm getting the maximum allowed for a single guy, as there's a special law that renders my americorps stipend exempt during the application process... woo hoo!
MokoShang

Post by MokoShang »

Nice to see your still around and kick'n... ;) Spring is getting closer...
"Born to Paddle" :cool: