Another Chance?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Jimd

Another Chance?

Post by Jimd »

This past week, one of our inmates was supposed to be executed. His appeals ran out, and many people were certain that his time was up (he'd been on "Death Row" for over twenty years).

Nope. Just Kidding! They didn't execute him, they gave him another stay of execution. A freebie. The day before it was to be carried out.

What did this guy do? Well, he was a state corrections officer at one of our state prisons. After tower duty one day, he smuggled home the tower rifle, which he used to kill various members of his family, along with several members of the community. He murdered thirteen people in all, including five children. A real model citizen.

And so he's still alive, which is more than we can say for his victims, who received no stay, no rights, no cable television, no commissary, and no appeals. They weren't painlessly put to sleep, they felt the bite of this man's bullets tearing into their bodies before they died.
Referee in the Bowels of ****
Email: ST8PEN01@aol.com
Artwork For Sale

"...We few, we happy few...we band of brothers...For whoever sheds his blood with me today shall be my brother." - William Shakespeare

If you are not willing to stand behind our troops, by all means, please stand in front of them!
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Aloha Jim,

I know the Lord says, "Do not judge..." but ****. :mad:

Let's change the channel. Glad that you appear to be all good my fellow "soljah"...are the inmates getting a bit emotional due to the holidays? At my place only a few are really losing it...

Stay safe and God bless. Christ got yer 6!!!
Proverbs 16:3...Commit YOUR works to the LORD, and YOUR plans WILL succeed!

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)