Please pray for my Spyderco proto!

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
loki88

Post by loki88 »

When will they go in production?
Any info on bladesteel?
Can i do a pre order?
When will they be available too the main public
WILL ANYONE PLEASE MAKE A PICTURE OF IT ? WHEN AND IF FOUND ON A KNIFESHOW?

Ted, i think u are going to Nürnberg, could u ask Sal about this new knife? And take somepictures of the "longhorn" (yeah yeah Bison :rolleyes: )

Do they have a name , i vote for "fluffy bunny carrot peeler"

:D
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Aloha all!

Er...Alexandru the Great....oops, my bad...it wasn't you they heard it from! :D

Mahalo Simona!!! Keep up the great work, and God bless you as well!

loki88: Cripes my friend...don't forget Alexandru the Great's :spyder: !!!
Have ya ever seen his Dialica? *DrrrrooooooooooooooL* ;)

Thanks everyone...thank you for your time and God bless!
Proverbs 16:3...Commit YOUR works to the LORD, and YOUR plans WILL succeed!

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)
loki88

Post by loki88 »

This is so weird, it's really the opposite of the Busse knife manufacturer. Every week they talk about a NEW Busse , and show pic's. I don't know if they ever go into production, but they seem to draw a bunch of interrest. :spyder: Is just the opposite, they keep it VERY secret and suddenly, OVERLOAD, OVERLOAD, u see 5 or 6 blades u HAVE to have all at the same time, but the funds are not available, so u have to decide, and that hard. AND u have to worry sleepness nights about things going out of production untill u can afford them.

Ah vive la difference. :)

So the Batman knife was not even close?

Hmmmmm

Lets try again, ah this must be it, does it come with a kydex sheath. WHAT where u thinking, how am i going to shove this thing in my pants? ANd how will i be able to take it out without "collateral" damage?
loki88

Post by loki88 »

sorry didn't seem to work. it was a real satan knife with claws made from 420 SS! guess u need a custom kydex backpack to carry it !
jaids

Post by jaids »

Good luck Daywalker
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

MAHALO Jaids!

Thank you for bringing this one "back up"! Great timing too, as I do believe it will be alongside "Alexandru the Great's" proto come feb.05 at the S.H.O.T. Show...(Few months early, but like I said, ya don't put on yer seatbelt right before you crash do ya? :rolleyes: )

Thanks everyone. God bless! ;)

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)
delicrazy

Post by delicrazy »

heya daywalker
****, i miss too much when i go away, had no idea this was even going on! your now in my prayers, so dont worry, everything will go fine ;) . shoot me a mail and fill me in on how this all developed, i dropped you the addy in a pm. good luck bro!
still trying to set my watch to metric time
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Mahalo delicrazy!

Cool man, got the PM...we'll uh, talk story soon! I appreciate the prayers man! They WORK!!! ;)

God bless buddy!