Sure Fire!!!!

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
travis quaas

Sure Fire!!!!

Post by travis quaas »

Had to tell you guys and gals about these guys.

I e-mail them about my poor Flashlight clip. I got it caught on a van door this summer. I was totally bummed about it. I finally get around to contacting them so that they can suggest to me who I may talk to about getting a replacment clip. They e-mail me back within 15 minutes and tell me that I should e-mail them my address and that they would send one at no cost.

I know that I'm freaking out about a simple clip, but after all the bad press about them pulling out of many different retailers, I was not expecting this from them. On my correspondence to them, I even told them that I was the one that broke it. I also mentioned that I was more than happy to pay for it. BUT THEY ARE SENDING IT TO ME FOR FREE!!! NO SHIPPING COST, NO MORE TIME SPENT ON IT (BOTHERING THEM FOR INFO), NO QUESTIONS ASKED....

:eek: WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS CRAZY WORLD? :confused: ?
samosaurus

Post by samosaurus »

Gee.. I need a few clips too! :D

Sam
Jimd

Post by Jimd »

I've contacted Surefire a couple of times, and was given excellent service each time. I've seldom encountered better customer service than that from Surefire.
Referee in the Bowels of ****
Email: ST8PEN01@aol.com
Artwork For Sale

"...We few, we happy few...we band of brothers...For whoever sheds his blood with me today shall be my brother." - William Shakespeare

If you are not willing to stand behind our troops, by all means, please stand in front of them!
Joyce Laituri

Post by Joyce Laituri »

Hiya Hag,

Shows that this crazy world still has many good things happening in it.

Joyce @ Spyderco