Happy Birthday "Spydutch"

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
JD Spydo

Happy Birthday "Spydutch"

Post by JD Spydo »

One of my good old pals from the beginning of my Spyderville citizenship is my "serrated buddy" Spydutch. He hasn't been here much in the past two years or so and I really miss his presence. I hope things are going good in his world across the pond. He was waving the flag for Spyderedges when most still didn't understand serrations at all.
I wish my friend SPYDUTCH a very Happy Birthday today and I hope the rest of you will too. Happy Birthday Spydutch!!! :cheap-sunglasses
Jim Malone

Re: Happy Birthday "Spydutch"

Post by Jim Malone »

Gelukkige verjaardag Spydutch
ChrisinHove

Post by ChrisinHove »

Happy Birthday!
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

Just keep in mind folks that Brother SPYDUTCH was one of the very first ever on this Forum to wave the flag for the hallowed Spyderedge. He had more input on serrated edges than about any other Forum member that I've seen up till now.

Also I got my much beloved Stainless handled, Full Spyderedged, RESCUE from the ATS-55 era from this great Brother of ours. It has been one of my most used full SE Spyderco folders I've ever owned. The last time I spoke with him he was really busy with his life duties. I do hope he returns soon. He is really good people and knows his Spyders really well.

Your Birthday would be a great day to return my friend :cheap-sunglasses
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

Ohhhh Joe, always wishing happy birthdays to people that haven't been around in years! Join us in the football thread brother!!!! We miss you!! No way are you done with football, especially your Chiefs after that week 1 comeback!
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

Happy Birthday
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Happy birthday!
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:25 pm
Ohhhh Joe, always wishing happy birthdays to people that haven't been around in years! Join us in the football thread brother!!!! We miss you!! No way are you done with football, especially your Chiefs after that week 1 comeback!
I tell you what.. if you can prove to me that the last Superbowl 55 wasn't rigged like a parlor game I might consider it. That game stunk to high heavens>> not because the Chiefs lost necessarily>> but there were just so many weird things that went down that didn't pass any smell test. Things that deserve a valid answer>> an answer I haven't gotten yet. OK I'm listening.
It's not just football I've quit all sports since then. But I'll listen if you have something to say with some proof attached to it. Fair enough?

As far as our good Brother Spydutch not being here in a while. That is correct. But this guy catapulted the popularity of the Spyderedge like no one else ever did on the Forum. I hope he returns soon.