O/T: drizabone jacket

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
aero_student

O/T: drizabone jacket

Post by aero_student »

I am thinking about picking up a bomber style drizabone jacket and I was wondering if any of you folk had any experience with them. http://www.everythingaustralian.com.au/ ... .asp?id=74 I was also wondering if you have seen these anywhere for a better price?
cmassicotte

Post by cmassicotte »

Marauder - have you tried doing a Google (or Froogle) Serach for "Bomber Jacket" I haven't but I'll bet you will get a lot of hits.

Chuck

There is no right way to do a wrong thing
danzomekahiro

Post by danzomekahiro »

Hi Marauder

I have worn the full length version whilst riding the range on cattle and sheep stations in Australia. They are as perfect an item of clothing as you can get without modern materials, indeed better in many ways in the Outback.
So I bought one to take home. Sadly, although they still do the job you tend to look a bit of a dickhead wearing one in an urban enviroment! I have put it with my leather Aussie Stockmans hats (Karuba/Kakadu) for when I retire from teaching Law in England and join my family in rural New Zealand!

Danzo
aero_student

Post by aero_student »

Google is how I found the place, thank you. I was looking for peoples experiences with the brand, not a "go google it" response. Google provides a lot of hits, I went through quite a few of them.

Yeah, people do tend to look funny at you when you wear a trench coat style jacket around here. That is why I am getting the bomber style one for now.
tbarahon

Post by tbarahon »

Hi Marauder,

I have the long coat, and I can't now live without it...and I live in a big city. Nothing better for rainy days. Just be a little carefull at the beggining. The wax or the oil they use will take a while to dry a little.

Teo