Release for the Pink S35VN Native 5

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
murkyocean

Release for the Pink S35VN Native 5

Post by murkyocean »

Hello forum. I was at BladeShow 2023 and I was wondering if anyone knew when the Pink Native 5 in S35VN steel will be available for purchase? My wife wanted to purchase one this year but they only had one available and could not purchase it until the final day and we unfortunately had to go home after. Is there any estimate when they should be available in the shop? I see the S30V version is sold out I am guessing due to them switching to S35VN.
riclaw

Re: Release for the Pink S35VN Native 5

Post by riclaw »

Hi, murky. Sorry for the late response. I think your post got lost in the Blade Show shuffle. Were you only interested in S35VN? St. Nicks has 5 of the S30V FRN model and are charging $135.
https://www.stnicksknives.com/products/ ... 0v-c41ppn5
- Richard
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

murkyocean wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:51 pm
Hello forum. I was at BladeShow 2023 and I was wondering if anyone knew when the Pink Native 5 in S35VN steel will be available for purchase? My wife wanted to purchase one this year but they only had one available and could not purchase it until the final day and we unfortunately had to go home after. Is there any estimate when they should be available in the shop? I see the S30V version is sold out I am guessing due to them switching to S35VN.
Hi, If I remember correctly the pink S35VN Native 5 LW are older, they used to have the S35VN steel on them but now they are produced with S30V.
As riclaw said, you can find them at St. Nicks :open-grin

I might have gotten it wrong but if they had S35VN versions available at Blade Show, it could be old stock they came at the Show with for people to enjoy ;)
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

Probably old stock. Besides, I like S30V just a hair better if forced to choose.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
dull&blunt

Post by dull&blunt »

Knifejoy has pink Lil' Natives and Para 3s in S45VN, if she mainly wants pink scales.