Endura 4 Wave CE

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
JackRussell

Endura 4 Wave CE

Post by JackRussell »

I picked this up a while ago at a gun show. It's NOS and has never been used (I just switched the pocket clip over to the left side). Is there any way to know when it was manufactured?
Attachments
20230529_183107.jpg
20230529_183240.jpg
Manixguy@1994

Re: Endura 4 Wave CE

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Spyderco uses an alphabet system now that determines month and year . I can’t say if bar code gives any relevant information. Glad to see the clip is in the correct position ! 🤓 Dan
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
cabfrank

Post by cabfrank »

There is usually a two letter code, but yours doesn't have it. It could be a replacement box.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

2008-2009
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

By the way, Lone Wolf has their Exclusive Spyderco Endura on sale until midnight. The Tactical Armorer’s Tool is Spyderco’s Endura4 with a folding 3/32” pin punch. The punch is the only tool you need to disassemble your Glock pistol. The Emerson Wave® is also incorporated to allow easy, one handed opening. Normally $77.95 but on sale for $66.26 (sale price will appear during checkout).

I’ve had mine for about 10 years and it’s very handy.

https://lonewolfdist.com/gear-and-misc/ ... rers-tool/

The regular Spyderco Endura Emerson Wave without the Glock tool is $106.40.

• I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
JackRussell

Post by JackRussell »

Thanks for all your responses -- much appreciated.
vivi

Post by vivi »

RamZar wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 9:34 pm
By the way, Lone Wolf has their Exclusive Spyderco Endura on sale until midnight. The Tactical Armorer’s Tool is Spyderco’s Endura4 with a folding 3/32” pin punch. The punch is the only tool you need to disassemble your Glock pistol. The Emerson Wave® is also incorporated to allow easy, one handed opening. Normally $77.95 but on sale for $66.26 (sale price will appear during checkout).

That's a great deal, but it'd end up being a ~$550 knife for me because I'd have to get a Glock if I bought one :rofl

I have been thinking about a new full sized .45 .......
:unicorn
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

vivi wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 9:41 pm
RamZar wrote:

That's a great deal, but it'd end up being a ~$550 knife for me because I'd have to get a Glock if I bought one :rofl

I have been thinking about a new full sized .45 .......
Image The Glock 21 would be a good fit for your large hands . MG2
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
prndltech

Post by prndltech »

Nah… vivi needs a Glock 20 10mm !! Or be really cool and go for the long slide model…
- Shannon

MNOSD 0006
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Glock G41 (.45) Gen4 MOS with a 5.3” barrel length and 13 round standard magazine capacity.

“The GLOCK 41 Gen4 is a 45 Auto caliber pistol designed to maximize sight radius while achieving perfect weight distribution and balance. The longer barrel and slide help to reduce muzzle flip and felt recoil whereas the MOS Configuration makes it easy to mount a miniature reflex sight on the pistol’s slide without the need for a new slide or separate mounting system. The Modular Back Strap system makes it possible to instantly customize its grip to accommodate any hand size. The reversible magazine catch makes it ideal for left and right-handed shooters.”
aicolainen

Post by aicolainen »

RamZar wrote:

That's a pretty cool offering. Maybe a bit redundant as my Glock never seem to need more love than some occasional cleaning and lube. Would still have bought one if the price didn't triple before it arrived in my mailbox.
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Man I wish I had saw this thread Monday, I'd have bought a few of those at that price for my gun buddies.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David