UKPK Salt now in Magnacut!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
elena86

Re: UKPK Salt now in Magnacut!

Post by elena86 »

Superfool wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:30 am
vilePossum wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:18 pm
Still waiting for this as well... While there are fancier and more desirable knives coming out or already released, this is the one I am waiting for.
Same. Although I worry these will never make it across the pond.
These are targeting the european(UK) public so I am quite sure the guys from Heinnie are going to stock them.
Marius

" A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it "
( Rabindranath Tagore )

Proud member of the old school spyderedge nation :bug-white-red
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Now that the Native5 Salt MagnaCut SE & PE are out, hopefully we’ll see the following UKPK Salt models released within the next month or so:

• UK PenKnife Salt CPM-MagnaCut PlainEdge Yellow FRN C94PYL (USA) - 2023 Product Guide
  • UK PenKnife Salt CPM-MagnaCut SpyderEdge Yellow FRN C94SYL (USA) - 2023 Product Guide
  • UK Penknife Salt LC200N SpyderEdge Green FRN C94SGR (USA) - Reveal 10 (JUN 2022)

• I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
olywa

Post by olywa »

Fingers crossed! However, the Native SE in Magnacut has helped with my patience.
vilePossum

Post by vilePossum »

I guess there is no news on this one yet? I saw that Stok pop up on European dealers, which is the second most wanted spyderco ATM, but I am still waiting for this one.
ChrisinHove

Post by ChrisinHove »

None showing at the U.K. importer, yet.

I suspect they’re looking around the warehouse for extra 00’s to add to the price tag! 🤣
Superfool

Post by Superfool »

Would any kind souls in the US be willing to send one across the pond?
David
Always outnumbered; never outgunned.

Proud member of Sal's Troublemaker Class since July 2020
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Hope we’re getting close to the release of the 3 remaining UKPK Salt models:

1. UK Penknife Salt LC200N PlainEdge Green FRN C94PGR (USA) - JUL 2022
  2. UK Penknife Salt LC200N SpyderEdge Green FRN C94SGR (USA) - Reveal 10 (JUN 2022)
  3. UK PenKnife Salt CPM-MagnaCut PlainEdge Yellow FRN C94PYL (USA) - 2023 Product Guide
  4. UK PenKnife Salt CPM-MagnaCut SpyderEdge Yellow FRN C94SYL (USA) - 2023 Product Guide
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
vilePossum

Post by vilePossum »

RamZar wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:27 pm

2. UK Penknife Salt LC200N SpyderEdge Green FRN C94SGR (USA) - Reveal 10 (JUN 2022)
  3. UK PenKnife Salt CPM-MagnaCut PlainEdge Yellow FRN C94PYL (USA) - 2023 Product Guide
  4. UK PenKnife Salt CPM-MagnaCut SpyderEdge Yellow FRN C94SYL (USA) - 2023 Product Guide
Really looking forward to trying these out, sound like an excellent EDC setup for us folks living in countries with legal restrictions... I mean I could get a S110V ukpk, but there is something about an easier to maintain nice every day steel.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

vilePossum wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:11 am
RamZar wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:27 pm

Really looking forward to trying these out, sound like an excellent EDC setup for us folks living in countries with legal restrictions... I mean I could get a S110V ukpk, but there is something about an easier to maintain nice every day steel.
I laugh every time I read your user name! :grin-squint That's a good one!
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Woodpuppy

Post by Woodpuppy »

I do really enjoy the Slipit action on my Urban, but it’s a little small overall. So this knife has me very interested, as a Floridian around wet areas whenever possible. Gotta wonder, will the Swick switch over to MagnaCut?
vilePossum

Post by vilePossum »

Doc Dan wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:57 am

I laugh every time I read your user name! :grin-squint That's a good one!
Haha, thanks, it was a spur of the moment thing, but it stuck... I had the image of an evil grumpy opossum in my mind and thought it was funny.