** 15v Manix2 Alerts Only Thread ** :)

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
SpyderFreak69

Re: ** 15v Manix2 Alerts Only Thread ** This is the wrong thread for discussion :)

Post by SpyderFreak69 »

Still looking and these things are like Unicorns on eBay. Scalpers are bad people ;(
Buddafucco

Re: ** 15v Manix2 Alerts Only Thread ** This is the wrong thread for discussion :)

Post by Buddafucco »

American Flags & Cutlery (yes they are a real place and yes they are on the Dealer Locator List)... https://americanflagsandcutlery.com/kni ... 1gpbn15v2/

Edit: Out of stock
•• Beau
TomAiello

Post by TomAiello »

salimoneus wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:07 pm
Buddafucco wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:28 pm
Back at Sooner State knives... Towards the bottom of this page... (Not on the Dealer Locator list)... http://www.soonerstateknives.com/newitems.html

That store seems a bit suspect, it looks like 20 year old technology, which maybe can't account for live in-stock availability. I hope I'm wrong and a bunch of people don't receive cancellation emails.
I buy from Sooner State regularly. I know he had some stock issues and cancelled an order for this knife, but I've personally never had any issues.
Tucson Tom

Post by Tucson Tom »

TomAiello wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:52 am
salimoneus wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:07 pm
Buddafucco wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:28 pm
Back at Sooner State knives... Towards the bottom of this page... (Not on the Dealer Locator list)... http://www.soonerstateknives.com/newitems.html

That store seems a bit suspect, it looks like 20 year old technology, which maybe can't account for live in-stock availability. I hope I'm wrong and a bunch of people don't receive cancellation emails.
I buy from Sooner State regularly. I know he had some stock issues and cancelled an order for this knife, but I've personally never had any issues.
Sooner State has sold me many knives and has always been entirely reliable and helpful.
A good outfit despite their funky web page.
prndltech

Post by prndltech »

Bought a few CRK’s from SSK and can vouch for them being a fantastic place to purchase from.
- Shannon

MNOSD 0006
SSD_777

Post by SSD_777 »

I purchased a CRK from Sooner state a few years ago and received a used knife. The guy threatened to reject my return if I sent it back.

SOONER STATE KNIVES SUCKS!
SharpThinker951

Post by SharpThinker951 »

Part of me thinks that some places are holding back in anticipation of the day after Xmas surge by those who didn't get one as a gift. Not that they would have any problem selling them now, but using them as a draw to their websites to get add-on sales in the scramble to maximize sale totals per order. I am probably over analyzing this, but my many years in sales and business operations has me thinking that I would hold back 30%+ of my stocks for this exact reason. There's no down side with this hot model and only upside if they add on even a small item or two.

Sooner State sent me a nice email confirming my purchase and that it was going out priority today so I feel good about my order so far! Good job Kenny Wilson (email name on SS email)!
40+ :bug-red Favorite steels are Sexy-Rexy45, Maxamet, S110V, M398, Rex 76 and Magnacut is growing on me.
15+ Benchmades - AXIS lock stole my heart before I bought my 1st :bug-red Sliverax with Compression Lock
2 CRK, 4 Olamic, 2 Vero, 4 MT, 3 Browning slip joints 1980's
5+ Restored Normark pocket knives 1980's - some are originals I bought through Bass Pro Shops
AND a whole lot more, but I think you get the point I have kept most of my childhood hero knives and only added newer and nicer knives!
Knife Steel Nerds Unite!! LOL
Buddafucco

Post by Buddafucco »

It's showing the Add Too Cart button again at Sooner State 😬 (Not on the Dealer Locator List)... Towards the bottom of this page... http://www.soonerstateknives.com/newitems.html

Edit: Out of stock again
Last edited by Buddafucco on Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
•• Beau
Napsterninja

Post by Napsterninja »

Buddafucco wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:20 pm
It's showing the Add Too Cart button again at Sooner State 😬 (Not on the Dealer Locator List)... Towards the bottom of this page... http://www.soonerstateknives.com/newitems.html
Scored! Thanks for the post!

*Got a confirmation email saying order went through and will ship USPS priority shortly.

*12-24-22 Got an email confirming shipped with tracking #. USPS has possession and is on the move.😁
Last edited by Napsterninja on Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
cigarzfan

Post by cigarzfan »

Buddafucco wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:20 pm

Edit: Out of stock again
Thank you! Thank you!

I may have snagged one! I’ll believe it when it ships.

But very pleased!
Michael Janich

Post by Michael Janich »

Dear cigarzfan:

Welcome to the Spyderco Forum.

Stay safe,

Mike
Michael Janich

Post by Michael Janich »

Dear Clos145:

Welcome to the Spyderco Forum.

Stay safe,

Mike
Tburd

Post by Tburd »

I just completed my order at White Mountain knives
Rymanz

Post by Rymanz »

https://whitemountainknives.com/sprint- ... 1gpbn15v2/

In stock at White Mountain Knives.

Use code 2THEPOINT for 10% off.

EDIT: OOS
:bug-red
Models: PM2, Endura 4, Chaparral, Para 3 LW, Rescue 3, Para 3, Shaman, Manix 2, Native 5
Steels: Elmax, S30V, XHP, 4V, VG-10, CPM CRU-WEAR, K390, Z-WEAR, S45VN, 204P, REX 45
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

Dang I gave up on ordering from Europe, and checked this thread 20 times today and managed to miss your post Rymanz ! It's already 8 pm here so Christmas festivities are already full ON :')

If anyone has a path to this knife i'd be more than grateful !
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
WilliamMunny

Post by WilliamMunny »

Still there to make someone’s Christmas.
Endura AUS-8, Manix 2 S30V, Alcyone BD1N, PM2 Micarta Cruwear, Native 5 Maxamet (2nd), Para 3 Maxamet (2nd), Magnacut Mule, Z-Wear Mule, BBB 15V Manix 2, REC PM3 10V Satin, Dragonfly Salt 2, GB2 M4.
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

It says that it is on Extended backorder. So I guess this means it's not in stock at all.
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
captnvegtble

Post by captnvegtble »

Tactical-Store is a Division of OpticsPlanet, so they have similar marketing practices (i.e., listing when not actually in-stock).
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

Ramonade wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:26 pm
Dang I gave up on ordering from Europe, and checked this thread 20 times today and managed to miss your post Rymanz ! It's already 8 pm here so Christmas festivities are already full ON :')

If anyone has a path to this knife i'd be more than grateful !
Geeeez...I can't imagine why you missed that useful post in THE ALERTS THREAD..can't fathom how, not like there's a bunch of useless chatter in here clogging up the thread. Sorry you missed out Robin.
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick