Cyber Monday sale site crash fun

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Rinzler

Cyber Monday sale site crash fun

Post by Rinzler »

For the last hour I’ve been getting declined on my payment and this below message popped up on the third try through checkout. I called spyderco, detailed the problem and the error message, and I was told “keep trying to pay”. Somehow I doubt continued payment attempts will push it through on an error like this.

Site is unusable now, I’m out. Enjoy the fun, knife friends!

phaust

Re: Cyber Monday sale site crash fun

Post by phaust »

Discussion is happening in the seconds sale thread about it
TazKristi

Re: Cyber Monday sale site crash fun

Post by TazKristi »

Rinzler wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:17 am
For the last hour I’ve been getting declined on my payment and this below message popped up on the third try through checkout. I called spyderco, detailed the problem and the error message, and I was told “keep trying to pay”. Somehow I doubt continued payment attempts will push it through on an error like this.

Site is unusable now, I’m out. Enjoy the fun, knife friends!
Hi, Rinzler:
I'm sorry for your frustration, but the error code you received isn't related to our website. It's specific to your method of payment. Without details (your first/last name and e-mail address on your account), I can't find out more information, but your best bet would be to contact your card company to see why the purchase is being declined.

I'm closing this thread so the conversation can continue in the original thread. If you'd like to PM me your details, I can try to find out more information for you.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.