Black Friday Deals

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
phaust

Re: Black Friday Deals

Post by phaust »

bleasure wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:45 pm
Ok, sorry for the semi-on topic question, but I don't know where better to ask: if you got a new, let's say dragonfly this weekend, and after taking it from its bubble wrap in its box found it had some kind of lint stuck all over the blade oil, and in the backlock itself, would this be reason to wonder if this was actually used/returned? Or does anyone else occasionally get a knife with lint/dust of some kind in it? Just haven't encountered it before, gave me pause as this is a gift. Thanks!
I've had Japanese Spydercos come drenched in oil before, also with M4 from Taiwan like the Gayle Bradley
Spicy Suplex

Post by Spicy Suplex »

Yeah every now and then you get a real grease monkey, should be fine!
z1r

Post by z1r »

Got this in my mailbox today. Liking it! https://www.dlttrading.com/spyderco-par ... ] S90V PM2
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

My 2 Spyderco knives ordered on Black Friday are already Out for Delivery to SoCal via USPS from CSI, MERIDIAN, ID and SNK, ATHENS, AL! Great knives made by a great company and sold by great dealers at great prices!

I saved a combined 48% off MSRP and in dollars I saved $175.44 over the MAP price.

Great stuff! :clapping-hands
Last edited by RamZar on Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

RamZar wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:32 pm
My 2 Spyderco knives ordered on Black Friday are already Out for Delivery to SoCal via USPS from CSI, MERIDIAN, ID and SNK, ATHENS, AL! Great knives made by a great company and sold by great dealers at great prices! Great stuff! :clapping-hands
It's your fault there's a fluted carbon fiber Native for $221 in my mailbox right now!

Thanks though :clinking-mugs
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick
nosuchagency

Post by nosuchagency »

picked up a civilian from smkw and am calling it quits...
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

National Knives have a Z Wear Shaman and Phoenix bundle for $495.

https://www.nationalknives.com/bundle-s ... rd-1-each/
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:35 pm
RamZar wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:32 pm
My 2 Spyderco knives ordered on Black Friday are already Out for Delivery to SoCal via USPS from CSI, MERIDIAN, ID and SNK, ATHENS, AL! Great knives made by a great company and sold by great dealers at great prices!

I saved a combined 48% off MSRP and in dollars I saved $175.44 over the MAP price.

Great stuff! :clapping-hands
It's your fault there's a fluted carbon fiber Native for $221 in my mailbox right now!

Thanks though :clinking-mugs

At a saving of $55.44 over MAP you can't beat that and many others wanted them but the stocks are gone or dealers are still selling them at full MAP. I had one which I gifted and I also have that fluted CF on the 40th Anniversary Edition but I won't be using that one.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
TSINGA

Post by TSINGA »

Burton Knut wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:40 pm
KC got me for a Fish Hunter and a couple dog tags. I’ve pulled a backup Aqua Salt out of my cart three times already.
Anyone know who is offering the best deal on in stock Aqua Salts? I'm a bit late to the party.
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

Not the best lighting, but man is this thing sweeeeeeeet!! The difference between this and peel ply (which I have no problem with) is quite astonishing. I now understand why this knife is so pricey.

-Rick
Dazen

Post by Dazen »

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:11 pm
Not the best lighting, but man is this thing sweeeeeeeet!! The difference between this and peel ply (which I have no problem with) is quite astonishing. I now understand why this knife is so pricey.

Congrats Rick! One of my faves as well, now ya got to use it :winking-tongue
Dane

“Stop buying your kids what you never had and start teaching them what you never knew!”
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Fish Hunter Salt H-1 SpyderEdge Yellow FRN $102.48 (2 in stock).

https://www.stnicksknives.com/products/ ... ade-fb40yl
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

Dazen wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:18 pm
TkoK83Spy wrote:

Congrats Rick! One of my faves as well, now ya got to use it :winking-tongue
You know I will! Only a couple weeks left for warehouse work. Love me some S90V, so it will certainly get a taste of some work!

-Rick
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

TSINGA wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:02 pm
Burton Knut wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:40 pm
KC got me for a Fish Hunter and a couple dog tags. I’ve pulled a backup Aqua Salt out of my cart three times already.
Anyone know who is offering the best deal on in stock Aqua Salts? I'm a bit late to the party.

Aqua Salt H-1 Black Coated SpyderEdge Black FRN $127.99.

https://www.bladehq.com/item--Spyderco- ... ive--26853
Mrj

Post by Mrj »

TkoK83Spy wrote:

This is the one deal I kick myself for not jumping on but spent a ton money this weekend. I use my st nicks native 5 a ton so I can imagine this one is amazing.
MRj “Weak things break!”
Bolster

Post by Bolster »

TkoK83Spy wrote:

Ya, that's a very sweet item. I can only dream. Enjoy!
Steel novice who self-identifies as a steel expert. Proud M.N.O.S.D. member 0003. Spydie Steels: 4V, 15V, 20CV, AEB-L, AUS6, Cru-Wear, HAP40, K294, K390, M4, Magnacut, S110V, S30V, S35VN, S45VN, SPY27, SRS13, T15, VG10, XHP, ZWear, ZDP189
GarageBoy

Post by GarageBoy »

If you're willing to wait til whenever they come in stock again, https://www.knifecenter.com/item/SP41CF ... er-handles
dullmaker

Post by dullmaker »

Did anybody notice the online factory seconds flash sale listed on the Spyderco website? Urban damasteel $150. Mule team 4 zdp $59 . Stovepipe $248
Weren’t all the zdp mules recalled because they couldn’t be fixed? Are these good ones or the recalled ones?
Were the mule teams at the on-site seconds sale? Safe to buy or a hard pass?

Nvm, I see I’m way late for lunch. Probably saved my marriage by missing it after all the great deals this weekend!
Last edited by dullmaker on Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dullmaker

Post by dullmaker »

Parata $108.
Basko00

Post by Basko00 »

nosuchagency wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:35 pm
picked up a civilian from smkw and am calling it quits...
I ordered a Civilian from them, as well. Been wanting one for a long time and the price was good. And a Cruwear Yojimbo 2 from Knife Center. And (another)PE Ayoob, a CF Chaparral and a G10 dragonfly from City Arsenal. The prices were too attractive. And the S90v PM2 that DLT put on sale. I would have ordered a Yojumbo Sprint and a GB2 and a few others but I’d bought those at MAP last month.

The credit card probably won’t be as willing of a participant in my knife hobby next year. But this year was fun.