Black Friday Deals

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Mrj

Re: Black Friday Deals

Post by Mrj »

Haha right
MRj “Weak things break!”
Burton Knut

Post by Burton Knut »

KC got me for a Fish Hunter and a couple dog tags. I’ve pulled a backup Aqua Salt out of my cart three times already.
Ranger_Ike

Post by Ranger_Ike »

Started out simple. An Endela k390 was $98 at KSF. And I had rewards. So $82 shipped.

Then I got my wife a Spydiechef because they were $188 at KSF!

And while I was there I got my mother in law an ambitious for $26!

Meanwhile my wife said, “if you still want that swayback, get it since it’s on sale, ($209 at KSF!) it can be for our anniversary” No persuasion needed!

Edit to add: I forgot I also picked up a shaman for a gift. At $161 it’s a steel.

So I thought I was done… I then realized I had rewards from all that and I got bumped to the next tier and suddenly had $46 in KSF rewards!

So I couldn’t resist and bought myself a Spydiechef. $142 shipped after rewards!

And finally bought my brother in law a bd1n polestar from WMK for $58

Today was a day to remember for a lot of people. Absolutely crazy deals to be had. And now I need to avoid the internet for the next three days.

Friendly reminder to check your KSF rewards points. They seem to show up right after your shipping notification.

I’ve enjoyed seeing everyone’s posts and all the crazy deals everyone is getting. The only one I was too slow to pull the trigger on was the WMK Ayoob. Sold out as I was trying to check out! I can’t complain though.
Last edited by Ranger_Ike on Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phaust

Post by phaust »

$181.13 for the CF/S90v Siren sprint at The Knife Joker, and I think you get $5 in credit for making a new account. It's free shipping but, they do charge tax.

They are also the cheapest I've found the S110v Military, $183.75. I think the pink S30v DFly is also cheapest there that I've seen, $69.04 for the satin.

They've got a lot of stuff at good deals, just maybe not the rock bottom for most models if you shop around the others like KSF.
Last edited by phaust on Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ranger_Ike

Post by Ranger_Ike »

Oops
Buddafucco

Post by Buddafucco »

Ranger_Ike wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:58 pm
I’ve enjoyed seeing everyone’s posts and all the crazy deals everyone is getting. The only one I was too slow to pull the trigger on was the WMK Ayoob. Sold out as I was trying to check out! I can’t complain though.
Indiana Knives still has the PE Ayoob at $164... https://indianaknives.com/products/spyd ... plain-edge
•• Beau
olywa

Post by olywa »

Had to pick up the Gauntlet Premium at a 20% discount. I hemmed and hawed about getting the Galley-V cuz I want 15 degree capability too but I held off for now. I even called the Outlet Store to see if they would just sell me the base, but sadly no.

Been a fun ride today nonetheless. I didn't 'need' anything but that didn't stop the 'want', so I'm richer by a DLT PM2 S90V and another Manix 2 G-10 DLC for some custom scales I've been holding in reserve. Guess it'll be easier to sit down now with that painful lump removed from my wallet... :woozy
Ranger_Ike

Post by Ranger_Ike »

Buddafucco wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:11 pm
Ranger_Ike wrote:
Indiana Knives still has the PE Ayoob at $164... https://indianaknives.com/products/spyd ... plain-edge
Thank you. I thought about that but since I had the KSF rewards I ended up going with the Spydiechef. It was the bigger discount too. I’m in Indiana, so taxes get added at indianaknives so it’s 175 …. Which is still a good deal…. On a knife I’ll probably regret not buying…………………………….

3 minutes later… and I bought the ayoob at indianaknives…… thank you. I hope you are proud of yourself. :winking-tongue
harpo1

Post by harpo1 »

olywa wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:23 pm
Had to pick up the Gauntlet Premium at a 20% discount. I hemmed and hawed about getting the Galley-V cuz I want 15 degree capability too but I held off for now. I even called the Outlet Store to see if they would just sell me the base, but sadly no.

Been a fun ride today nonetheless. I didn't 'need' anything but that didn't stop the 'want', so I'm richer by a DLT PM2 S90V and another Manix 2 G-10 DLC for some custom scales I've been holding in reserve. Guess it'll be easier to sit down now with that painful lump removed from my wallet... :woozy
Galley-V is 10 degrees per side not 15.
--Pete
akapennypincher

Post by akapennypincher »

Buddafucco

Post by Buddafucco »

Ranger_Ike wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:27 pm
Buddafucco wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:11 pm
Ranger_Ike wrote:
Thank you. I thought about that but since I had the KSF rewards I ended up going with the Spydiechef. It was the bigger discount too. I’m in Indiana, so taxes get added at indianaknives so it’s 175 …. Which is still a good deal…. On a knife I’ll probably regret not buying…………………………….

3 minutes later… and I bought the ayoob at indianaknives…… thank you. I hope you are proud of yourself. :winking-tongue

Excellent! Your Black Friday just went from pretty awesome to glorious! :party-face
•• Beau
blueblur

Post by blueblur »

Just ordered a pe endura and se Delica in k390 from KSF.

It’s interesting to see the price differences between se and pe and wharnie and leaf.
kennethsime

Post by kennethsime »

Man, I tried but totally failed - Knife Center's deals were just too good. On the bright side, I got about half of my Christmas shopping done.
I'm happiest with Micarta and Tool Steel.

Top four in rotation: K390 + GCM PM2, ZCarta Shaman, Crucarta PM2, K390 + GCM Straight Spine Stretch.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Both of my orders shipped today. These were Spyderco knives which I had wanted but certainly not needed. If it wasn’t for the BFD deals I wouldn’t have bought them. I saved a sizable $175.44 over MAP! Before today, I had purchased only 2 Spyderco knives this year compared to 9 in 2021. So, that makes 4 Spyderco knives purchased in 2022.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
olywa

Post by olywa »

harpo1 wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:30 pm
olywa wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:23 pm

Galley-V is 10 degrees per side not 15.
Better still, thanks for the correction. I had to look it up and its' predecessor was 15 per side.
tactikool

Post by tactikool »

I just couldn’t pass it up. I went back and forth on it but, I finally broke down went back to KSF and picked up a Spydiechef. With the price increases likely coming, might as well strike now.
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

Did anyone mention $135 Cruwear Micarta PM2 at Knives Plus yet...
Ranger_Ike

Post by Ranger_Ike »

abbazaba wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:24 pm
Wow that’s a great deal!
kennethsime

Post by kennethsime »

abbazaba wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:24 pm
Killer. $150 at Knife Center was good enough but wow, that is a great price.
I'm happiest with Micarta and Tool Steel.

Top four in rotation: K390 + GCM PM2, ZCarta Shaman, Crucarta PM2, K390 + GCM Straight Spine Stretch.
Unbrokenchain33

Post by Unbrokenchain33 »

Sage 5 lw for $100 at SMKW