Shipping carrier?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Bradley

Shipping carrier?

Post by Bradley »

I’ve ordered multiple times from the SFO, and I can’t seem to remember who they ship through for standard ground deliveries. Could anyone remind me? I did a quick search here and didn’t find any useful info on the first few pages. Thanks in advance! - Brad
Pokey

Re: Shipping carrier?

Post by Pokey »

I wonder if it changes over time, or where it's being shipped to? You could give them a call, I'm sure they'd tell you.

303-279-8383 x 1.
Bradley

Post by Bradley »

Pokey wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:00 pm
I wonder if it changes over time, or where it's being shipped to? You could give them a call, I'm sure they'd tell you.

303-279-8383 x 1.
Yeh I’m sure I could do that :) I bet the tracking info will be along shortly to answer my question as well.
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

"A tracking number has been provided below. If the tracking number starts with "1Z" your order has been shipped UPS (United Parcel Service). If your tracking number starts with anything other than "1Z" your order has been shipped via USPS (United States Postal Service). Gift card orders are fulfilled digitally and do not include a tracking number."

So my best bet is UPS for USA and USPS for international :)
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
harpo1

Post by harpo1 »

Here in the US they ship UPS.
--Pete