CPM 15v Manix 2

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
G-Primo73

Re: CPM 15v Manix 2

Post by G-Primo73 »

G-Primo73 wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:14 pm
msum wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:06 pm
Anyone care to speculate regarding late appearance of the Manix 2 at Deadwood?

Just some stock held back…?

I got the email. By the time I clicked (I was curious to see if it was an email glitch), it wasn’t in stock.
Well...I order one. I missed all the first runs of the Manix in 15V. Just logged on to the forum and saw the post and went to their website. It was in stock for a few minutes and checked back and it was OOS...

I did receive an email invoice. Never ordered from Deadwood before, so time will tell. :thinking
Update...15V Manix came in the mail today!!!! All is Good :cheap-sunglasses ...nicely centered and running smoothly. Kind of a bummer that they are marking them up...Oh Well :thinking

Deadwood did have good communications and fast shipping just FYI. If anyone is still on the fence and don't mind paying a bit more.
:bug-red-white
Brock O Lee

Post by Brock O Lee »

My Deadwood Manix arrived too. 👍
Hans

Favourite Spydies: Military, PM2, Shaman, UKPK
Others: Victorinox Pioneer, CRK L Sebenza 31, CRK L Inkosi
electro-static

Post by electro-static »

Brock O Lee wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:03 pm
My Deadwood Manix arrived too. 👍
enjoy my dude!
Deadboxhero

Post by Deadboxhero »

Well the 15V Sprint run has run its course.

Thank you to everybody that supports and enjoys it and thank you to Spyderco for taking on a very challenging steel to work with.

This will definitely be one of the coolest projects I've had the privilege of working on it.

It was really special that it launched when my only son was born and after 5 months this 4 piece sprint series has all been released and all sold.

I hope one day when you are old enough Trevor, you'll read this thread and you'll know how special this knife is. The Manix 2 CPM 15V is your "birth knife"

Also, I love you very much.

-Shawn

Big Brown Bear
https://www.youtube.com/user/shawnhouston
Triple B Handmade Knives
Wandering_About

Post by Wandering_About »

Thanks for doing all the work to get us a very cool and capable steel Shawn! Maybe by the time some more 15V shows up we'll have to sharpen our current 15V knives.
Because desolate places allow us to breathe. And most people don't even know they're out of breath.

MNOSD member #0035
cabfrank

Post by cabfrank »

That is a very cool, and chill little dude. 😎
electro-static

Post by electro-static »

That is a beautiful baby boy, I think he will love it. I think that with this sprint you have been able the increase the number of people who own 15V knives by at least an order of magnitude, if not more. That is a huge achievement, we are grateful for your work and to be able to use this steel.