Holiday Helper

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ykspydiefan

Holiday Helper

Post by ykspydiefan »

The Tenacious was my holiday helper this summer. My wife asked, "do you need anything from the hardware store?" as she left to get paint. I replied, "Yes, please buy a box cutter." Well she came back with paint and no box cutter. Tenacious to the rescue. (Fun holiday, doing renos....)
IMG_20220729_104051201_2tenacious.jpg

We did get some holiday by the lake too. And, even though I packed more expensive knives, I mostly stuck with the Tenacious since it has suck with me so well.
IMG_20220718_183906167_HDRlake.jpg
Spyderco: Tenacious G10, Waterway, Para 3 Spy27, Pacific Salt H1, In the Mule Team Stable(Z-Max, Z-Wear, S45VN, Magnacut, SRS13/SUS405, M398, Aeb-l, 15v)
Sharp Guy

Re: Holiday Helper

Post by Sharp Guy »

Your wife knows how to choose a good box cutter! I bet that was a nice surprise from her! It sounds like you had an enjoyable holiday. Mine was kind of low key and spent at home this year. Enjoyable none-the-less
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
apollo
Location: A place where idiots and corrupt people are called the government…

Post by apollo »

The Tenacious is one of the best user knives spyderco has to offer.
Just because its a great design with a great value so it attracts not only spydie fans but even people who are not interested in brands and just want a good tool for a good price.
I think there probably are more then 10 user Tenaciouses out there for every more expensive model spyderco makes. And even though i am the biggest Fan of the Manix family i can only say i love my tenacious.
z1r

Post by z1r »

Debating whether to get my son a Delica or Tenacious. I actually prefer the Tenacious to the Delica, but I also prefer back locks. I keep my Tenacious in my desk, always handy.