What should be the next Cruwear/Micarta Golden Model? (Hopefully regular production)

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.

What should be the next Cruwear/Micarta Regular Production Golden Model?

UK Penknife
3%
Lil Native
4%
Native 5
12%
Native Chief
13%
Manix 2
25%
Para 3
6%
Shaman
11%
Yojimbo 2
2%
Yojumbo
No votes
Military/Military 2
23%

Total votes: 122

Albertaboyscott

Re: What should be the next Cruwear/Micarta Golden Model? (Hopefully regular production)

Post by Albertaboyscott »

I chose the military but I really want a manix xl in that combo. Would be an incredible knife
bgcameron

Re: What should be the next Cruwear/Micarta Golden Model? (Hopefully regular production)

Post by bgcameron »

The Manix should be an easy one to make! I can't see any redesigning required as they did with the PM2.
Enactive

Post by Enactive »

bgcameron wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:39 am
The Manix should be an easy one to make! I can't see any redesigning required as they did with the PM2.
Indeed, it seems there would be no design nor engineering work required. "Just" prototyping and normalizing production.

It would seem the same should go for the full liner Native5. Both would be fantastic.
JRinFL

Post by JRinFL »

I already voted and already commented, but imma do it again. Make mine a UKPK, but I’ll buy a Manix 2 if it gets made.
"...it costs nothing to be polite." - Winston Churchill
“Maybe the cheese in the mousetrap is an artificially created cheaper price?” -Sal
Friends call me Jim. As do my foes.
M.N.O.S.D. 0001
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Military2 CruCarta.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Getting close to 100 votes ! Amazing turnout. Dan
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
Senfkarte

Post by Senfkarte »

Very easy, Manix 2. This would get my money, very fast.
thewoodpecker

Post by thewoodpecker »

Voted Para 3. Would love to see a Manix 2. It already has the right (exposed liner) construction! :smiling-heart-eyes
Spyderco Caly 3.5 Super Blue user, Astute enthusiast, and geometry advocate.
Urkilnmesmalls

Post by Urkilnmesmalls »

Voted lil native but I would really like a crucarta Kapara.
capt.carl

Post by capt.carl »

i voted millie but the manix 2 would make more sense because it already has full steel unskeletonized liners. Make it a Manix XL and we'll be good :)
thewoodpecker

Post by thewoodpecker »

Urkilnmesmalls wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:12 pm
Voted lil native but I would really like a crucarta Kapara.
Same. And I think the Amalgam would make an excellent platform for CruCarta.
Spyderco Caly 3.5 Super Blue user, Astute enthusiast, and geometry advocate.
vivi

Post by vivi »

Military 2 gets my vote.
:unicorn
Foehammer

Post by Foehammer »

Shaman!
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

~Joe

MNOSD member #0045
PStone

Post by PStone »

I vote Manix 2. I would've voted ManixXL though. I think The Manix series may be most likely to happen since it already has full non-nested liners. A change they made to the PM2 for it to be Crucarta'd.
CDEP

Post by CDEP »

Native 5 & Native Chief (i know, they'd have to bring back liners - longshot, but would be awesome.)
Para3
Shaman
Yojimbo 2

I'd buy 2 of each.
Brian
Ferruginous

Post by Ferruginous »

If they do the Military (1) in Cruwear/Micarta, I'll buy two.