Chaparral with Lynch clip

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
kobold

Re: Chaparral with Lynch clip

Post by kobold »

sn0wman72 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:53 pm
That LNW clip looks really nice on the Chap!

+1

I use mine clipless and that wont change, but it does fit very well.
Military/PM2/P3 Native Chief/Native GB2 DF2 PITS Chaparral Tasman Salt 2 SE Caribbean Sheepfoot SE SpydieChef Swayback Manix2 Sage 1 SSS Stretch 2 XL G10
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

The clip fits like a glove but if only if the glove would have the shape of a Lynch clip !

Never had to tighten it since last time i installed it, 6 or 7 months ago. And the Chap' has been my daily carry for 6 months with it attached (before the infamous Watu came in to play...).
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Thanks for heads up . I don’t have a Lynch clip in this variation and have been wanting to try one . I contacted Lynch to try one but Knife is not listed . I may still get it to see if it fits if not I can put to use elsewhere. MG2
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
z1r

Post by z1r »

My First Chap was a CF handle. Awesome, it is my "dress" knife. Then I picked up an FRN version for EDC rotation. Lastly, I acquired a Raffir Noble Chap and like it. By far, the most versatile and best bang for the buck is the FRN.

One of my favorite aspects of the Chap is its deep carry clip. Wish my Endela and DF2 were deep carry too.
maloosik

Post by maloosik »

I carry mostly all my knives inside the waistband so don’t care for deep carry clips. The Chaparral clip is perfect but my sage 2 wire clip is wonky and loose. I think I will check out a Lynch for it.