Drop point UKPK in S30V

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
elena86

Drop point UKPK in S30V

Post by elena86 »

All my UK friendly spydies are leafy but lately that drop point blade shape started to grow on me. When they announced the S30V variant I decided it's time to get one but...no news so far. We don't even know details about the handle material but I hope and pray for some coloured G10 or CF. Maybe Sal will be kind enough and chime in. Christmass is closing....
Marius

" A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it "
( Rabindranath Tagore )

Proud member of the old school spyderedge nation :bug-white-red
skeeg11

Re: Drop point UKPK in S30V

Post by skeeg11 »

I like the sound of an upgraded steel in the UKPK DP. LUV my serrated UKPK Salt, but I, too, like the drop point configuration over the leaf in PE. S90V or even S110V would be nice. Might even share EDC pocket time with my beloved Mantra 2.
PocketShredder

Post by PocketShredder »

Hope they make a lightweight version! SE would be nice too, like the old drop point UKPK's in GIN-1.
Image:bug-red-white
"All God's critters have knives."
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

I could get interested since I like the UKPK, but the drop point has hitherto not interested me. If I still hunted it absolutely would.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050