NK'sD

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
z1r

NK'sD

Post by z1r »

New knives day:

I walked into the SFO this morning and the guy in front of me got the last CruCarta PM2. What a looker that knife was. I consoled myself by scoring a couple that I've been wanting for a while.

Particularly happy get my hands on the K390 DF2 and the K390 Ladybug. I've been looking forward to comparing the K90 to my ZDP DF2.

Also stoked about the LC200N Salt 2.

Lastly, just couldn't say no to the Cara Cara 2 for the price.

troutinCO

Re: NK'sD

Post by troutinCO »

Sweet! At least you got to see one of the CruCarta knives. I just got to see the spot that they were in with the price tag when I got there...lol.

I have my Ladybug K390 on me daily. And really like the slice-y dragonfly in K390 I got from there a while ago.
z1r

Post by z1r »

Probably still gonna EDC my ZDP DF2, but it's nice to know I have a worthy successor should the need arise. The Ladybug will replace the purple saber grind I usually carry.

Normally I wouldn't have gotten too excited about the CruCarta but recently I got it into my head that I wanted more of a HC non-stainless blade. Picked up one of the Rex45 LW Para 3's but the recent post by Dr. Larrin got me to wanting to compare it to M4. Then the Crucarta came along and I prefer the PM 2 to the Para. Oh well, I never carry anything but my K390 Endela anyway, lol.
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Great score ! Like the DF2 , carry a DF2 everyday on weak side and got a DLT exclusive for back up . Enjoy your buys ! MG2
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
Wartstein

Post by Wartstein »

Nice!

Esoecially the "better BM Bugout" Salt 2 ffg... ;)
Top three going by pocket-time (update March 24):
- EDC: Endura thin red line ffg combo edge (VG10); Wayne Goddard PE (4V), Endela SE (VG10)
-Mountains/outdoors: Pac.Salt 1 SE (H1), Salt 2 SE (LC200N), and also Wayne Goddard PE (4V)