Left Hand PM2

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Manixguy@1994

Left Hand PM2

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Does anyone have an idea when the Lefty PM2 may resurface ? The knife is impossible to find . MG2
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
Nate

Re: Left Hand PM2

Post by Nate »

Wow, I feel like these were plentiful last time I looked not too long ago… couldn’t find any good leads either.

Was there a run on them for button-lock mods? I was previously under the impression that only like me and four other lefties bought these lol.
:spyder:
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

I remember seeing the button lock custom early this year . I was very hesitant to purchase one . I reached out to him four times to find out specific details of construction and never got a reply . Nice ! I would really just prefer a factory lefty PM2 , nothing special , black G10 , and it would be a go for me . MG2
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
shaztec

Post by shaztec »

I bought two of these when they first came out. The new versions will have s45vn. I've been waiting to get these new ones all year, but the way things are going maybe next year?
shaztecs_knives on instagram
gull wing

Post by gull wing »

They should make PM2 left hand more available, this is such a loved knife it's the right thing to do.
SCARAMOUCHE! :bug-red-white
RustyIron

Post by RustyIron »

gull wing wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:42 am
They should make PM2 left hand more available, this is such a loved knife it's the right thing to do.
Yeah, the PM2 is the beauty queen of all the Spydercos, but right handed is a deal breaker for many of us. I have the S30V, but don't carry it because the steel doesn't excite me as much as my others, and black is boring.

Suppose we got a PM2 in MagnaCut... and it had light colored scales so we could turn it into anything we wanted... and it was left handed!!! Yowie!
bearrowland

Post by bearrowland »

I'm a lefty and I make it work, but I'd love to try a dedicated left hand model.
Barry

Bonne Journey!

For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword

Do what you can, where you are, with what you have! Theodore Roosevelt

MNOSD member 0032
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

I manage ok with the comp lock and including 2 PM2 models , it would be nice to have a least 2 different scales offered like the production offerings. Thanks everyone !
Henry David Thoreau