where to find D/C PMs Manix 2 Exclusives and sprints

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
badcow47

where to find D/C PMs Manix 2 Exclusives and sprints

Post by badcow47 »

Hello Spydies
I came up thru the ranks of learning curve! First, eww! eBay, lost a lot of net and paid a lot in H/C flippers fees.
Blade Forums and Reddit have a ton of good buys, but you might as well hit the lottery, to snag a deal from the bots these guys have set up. I can think of no better place to ask, how or where else can I look?
Thanks
Vince C
Michael Janich

Re: where to find D/C PMs Manix 2 Exclusives and sprints

Post by Michael Janich »

Dear badcow47:

Welcome to the Spyderco Forum.

Stay safe,

Mike
steelcity16

Re: where to find D/C PMs Manix 2 Exclusives and sprints

Post by steelcity16 »

badcow47 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:20 pm
Hello Spydies
I came up thru the ranks of learning curve! First, eww! eBay, lost a lot of net and paid a lot in H/C flippers fees.
Blade Forums and Reddit have a ton of good buys, but you might as well hit the lottery, to snag a deal from the bots these guys have set up. I can think of no better place to ask, how or where else can I look?
Thanks
Vince C

I doubt there are bots on BF. People just subscribe to new threads and get notices on their phones, then click the link and put "ill take it!". i've snagged a few within seconds of postings just by doing that. same thing on the LT wright forum. no bot required!

If you really want to get a D/C model then you need to be prepared to pay secondary market prices unfortunately. Next time there is a new hot hard to get new exclusive maybe get 2 of them and post one for trade and try to trade it for a D/C you want. Good luck! This hobby ain't for the faint of heart (or empty of wallet!).
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red