New Spyderco Byte July 2021

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
yablanowitz

Re: New Spyderco Byte July 2021

Post by yablanowitz »

There are 31 in one of the Pacs. A couple are duplicates, the rest are different in some way. The Wiki doesn't differentiate between different steel stamps (unmarked, G-2 and GIN-1 are all the same to the Wiki), so there are more variants in my collection than the Wiki shows, even though there isn't a combo edge in there anywhere.
VashHash

Post by VashHash »

Very cool collection yablanowitz. Glad you got to make that trip!
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

The UKPK Salt is one of the two most anticipated knives this year. I already have one of the knives. Now, I am hoping to get my hands on the UKPK Salt.

Congrats, Yab! Simply awesome.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Wartstein

Post by Wartstein »

yablanowitz wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:38 pm
There are 31 in one of the Pacs. A couple are duplicates, the rest are different in some way. The Wiki doesn't differentiate between different steel stamps (unmarked, G-2 and GIN-1 are all the same to the Wiki), so there are more variants in my collection than the Wiki shows, even though there isn't a combo edge in there anywhere.

Amazing collection!
Perhaps you should create a dedicated "Police-Wiki" ;)

May I ask: Is it also a Police that you have in your pocket in that photo resp. is a Police your main EDC or do you "just" collect the model?
Top three going by pocket-time (update March 24):
- EDC: Endura thin red line ffg combo edge (VG10); Wayne Goddard PE (4V), Endela SE (VG10)
-Mountains/outdoors: Pac.Salt 1 SE (H1), Salt 2 SE (LC200N), and also Wayne Goddard PE (4V)
yablanowitz

Post by yablanowitz »

The one laying at the top of the Spyderpak is the Road Warrior, my daily carry first generation serrated Police. The one in my right front pocket is my C44 Dyad, also a daily carry.