New Gunting owner - videos available?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Astrogeek

New Gunting owner - videos available?

Postby Astrogeek » Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:00 am

Hi all,

First post: Please be gentle.

I'm the proud owner of a new Gunting. After reading reviews and seeing pictures of it I decided to take the plunge and get one sight-unseen. It's obviously more than a knife. It is without a doubt a tool with a purpose, as I'd hoped.

I'm a practioner of Kempo, and would really like to find out how I can incorporate this tool into my defense regime. I'm fairly certain that my Sensei would not have this knife as a potential weapons class.

I was wondering who still sells the M. Bram Frank video on the topic, OR if there were any seminars or basics training classes in the San Diego area. I think learning some basics of how to use it would be excellent.

Many thanks,

Roger

lunumbra

Postby lunumbra » Sat Aug 09, 2003 12:02 pm

O.k. here is where to look for starters. . .

www.cssdsc.com

The fella that runs that sight is George Denson, who filmed a lot of Bram's Video's, including the most comprehensive Gunting video series.

The forum there, is a good place to find out when and where seminar's are happening.

Hope this helps

Lunumbra

BRAM

Postby BRAM » Sun Aug 10, 2003 9:01 pm

Georges # is 1-800-340-9664

or go to site @ www.CSSDSC.com

Dijos

Postby Dijos » Fri Aug 22, 2003 5:31 pm

Congrats! the G is the coolest tool out there. You need to get a Drone to train safely, though! do not cut yourself!--Joe, proud cssdsc student

Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”