KnifeJoy Exclusive Spyderco Para 3 CPM-20CV DLC blade, Grinch Green G10

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Jared

Re: KnifeJoy Exclusive Spyderco Para 3 CPM-20CV DLC blade, Grinch Green G10

Post by Jared »

Wife scored one for each of us, so we’re both happy. She’s been wanting a non-LW Para 3. I’ve been wanting another G10 Para 3 because.....reasons. I may just have her do the exclusive thing for us from now on. Every time I try to hit on an exclusive it sells out in 30 seconds and I get bummed because I missed out.
JRinFL

Post by JRinFL »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:09 pm
JRinFL wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:56 am
This would pair well with the USN hawkbill Ladybug.
👍
"...it costs nothing to be polite." - Winston Churchill
“Maybe the cheese in the mousetrap is an artificially created cheaper price?” -Sal
Friends call me Jim. As do my foes.
M.N.O.S.D. 0001
Buddafucco

Post by Buddafucco »

Jared wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:09 pm
Wife scored one for each of us, so we’re both happy. She’s been wanting a non-LW Para 3. I’ve been wanting another G10 Para 3 because.....reasons. I may just have her do the exclusive thing for us from now on. Every time I try to hit on an exclusive it sells out in 30 seconds and I get bummed because I missed out.
I saw a wife post the reverse of this on IG earlier. You're the surprised husband aren't you!? :D That's awesome... Good score for both of you!
•• Beau
Jared

Post by Jared »

Buddafucco wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:27 pm
Jared wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:09 pm

I saw a wife post the reverse of this on IG earlier. You're the surprised husband aren't you!? :D That's awesome... Good score for both of you!
Nope, that wasn’t her. She didn’t post anything about it on Instagram. Guess there’s another dude out there that’s as lucky as I am.
SpyderGrill

Post by SpyderGrill »

I got one 1 minute into the drop nice and easy. They seemed to stick around longer than I thought they would. Bigger drop or less interest?

Someone above said they sold out in an hour. I kept checking the status and it seemed to me they were in and out of stock for hours. I know after credit checks, etc. some return back for sale.

Seems to me Knifejoy dropped these intentionally a little at a time to make it easier for everybody to get?
Cscottsss

Post by Cscottsss »

I missed out on this one, bummer.