Watch out buying on secondary market

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Josh Crutchley

Re: Watch out buying on secondary market

Post by Josh Crutchley »

u.w. wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:52 am

Having the company you send your used knives in to for "minor spa treatment" ruin them when "cleaning them up" and resharpening them?
This is how I understand it. The knives where supposed to be in good condition according to photos(mentioned after your post). The knives he received where in worse condition. They then got shipped to Spyderco for SPA treatment. Spyderco informed him that the knives were in to bad a condition to be sharpened. They were ruined before Spyderco received them.
N. Brian Huegel

Post by N. Brian Huegel »

You can always have the edge re-serrated at Willey Knives: search.php?keywords=willey
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Time to try the modern spydies? Full flat grind delicas are pretty fun. Especially the Salt 2 Lc200n.
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
S-3 ranch

Post by S-3 ranch »

Spydergirl88 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:56 am
Time to try the modern spydies? Full flat grind delicas are pretty fun. Especially the Salt 2 Lc200n.
Well I just got a box of knives back front spyderco, and have to say the reground blade are in scary sharp condition and look and open better than NIB very very pleased with the outcome I was so disappointed when I bought them , but spyderco saved the day I would definitely recommend spending $20 if you have a problem with a older version knife

Amigos
I could talk all day about what a great team they got @ Spyderco ( they even took time to give me step-by-step instructions on how to wringing the maximum out of my new stretch with a unusual steel
Last edited by S-3 ranch on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“”Think of an edge as a living thing that comes and goes, born, get's old, is reborn.””
SAL :spyder:

“ The best laid schemes o’ Mice an’ Men” :bug-white-red :bug-white-red
S-3 ranch

Post by S-3 ranch »

:) :)
“”Think of an edge as a living thing that comes and goes, born, get's old, is reborn.””
SAL :spyder:

“ The best laid schemes o’ Mice an’ Men” :bug-white-red :bug-white-red
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Glad to hear it!
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb