Native Chief Titanium Scales

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
eventhorizon

Re: Native Chief Titanium Scales

Post by eventhorizon »

Naperville wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:40 am
eventhorizon wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:10 pm
...or maybe we can just have a regular production Chief with titanium handle straight away? Sal? :cheap-sunglasses
I'll buy a couple. Not that that should make managerial decision a YES, but I like the idea. Make it plain TI, maybe charcoal colored...tumbled looking.

Absolutely. I love the plain TI on the SpydieChef, I'll take that over fluted etc. any day.
Speaking of which, I wouldn't mind LC200N either... a totally rust proof Chief, how great would that be?
notorious fidgeteer
Naperville

Post by Naperville »

eventhorizon wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:06 am
Naperville wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:40 am
eventhorizon wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:10 pm
...or maybe we can just have a regular production Chief with titanium handle straight away? Sal? :cheap-sunglasses
I'll buy a couple. Not that that should make managerial decision a YES, but I like the idea. Make it plain TI, maybe charcoal colored...tumbled looking.
Absolutely. I love the plain TI on the SpydieChef, I'll take that over fluted etc. any day.
Speaking of which, I wouldn't mind LC200N either... a totally rust proof Chief, how great would that be?
I think Magnacut would be a better choice. LC200N and Magnacut are both good for wet environments and Magnacut may be better in other areas too.

MAGNACUT EVERYTHING! :party-face
I support the 2nd Amendment Organizations of GOA, NRA, FPC, SAF, and "Knife Rights"
T2T: https://tunnel2towers.org; Special Operations Wounded Warriors: https://sowwcharity.com/
gunmike1

Post by gunmike1 »

Ramonade wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:52 pm
There's a Czech maker that does for sure micarta. I need to find his name back, maybe he did do some Ti scales too. I'll either edit this if it goes fast, or post again in 1 month :')

edit : found it, goes by Mydlinka TM on facebook. I know for sure he did these since the owner told me, he paid 100€ for those and it's good work.

I just ordered some blue G10 scales from this person, and he said he does them in Micarta or G10. Cost shipped to the US is around $120.
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

gunmike1 wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:42 am
I just ordered some blue G10 scales from this person, and he said he does them in Micarta or G10. Cost shipped to the US is around $120.
Thanks for the info, it's pretty good pricing for something not widely available. I might hit him up for some micarta during the summer ! Rex45 gets slippy when you're sweaty :rofl
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
eventhorizon

Post by eventhorizon »

Ramonade wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:39 pm
gunmike1 wrote:
Thanks for the info, it's pretty good pricing for something not widely available. I might hit him up for some micarta during the summer ! Rex45 gets slippy when you're sweaty :rofl

You're supposed to grip the knife by the handle, not the blade... sheesh, frenchmen :smirk
notorious fidgeteer
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

eventhorizon wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:13 pm
Ramonade wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:39 pm
gunmike1 wrote:
You're supposed to grip the knife by the handle, not the blade... sheesh, frenchmen :smirk
:squinting-tongue :squinting-tongue I"ll try to remember, us frenchmen often repeat the same mistakes (insert politic joke here) !
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds