Cru-Carta Paramilitary 2 restock?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Haunted House

Cru-Carta Paramilitary 2 restock?

Post by Haunted House »

Hey guys, does anyone know when we’ll see a restock of the Cruwear micarta Paramilitary 2’s at retailers?
The Meat man

Re: Cru-Carta Paramilitary 2 restock?

Post by The Meat man »

They haven't even been released yet. It could be months before they start hitting dealers. My guess is it won't be too long.
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

It was in the recent reveal so it should drop within three months but covid, so who knows?
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Haunted House

Post by Haunted House »

The Meat man wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:35 am
They haven't even been released yet. It could be months before they start hitting dealers. My guess is it won't be too long.
I’m aware. Dealers had order/pre-order pages up and now they’re all gone and say “sold out”. Im trying to find out when the next opportunity to order one will be.
I just called it a “re-stock” because it’s short, apt, and people know what I’m talking about.
bearfacedkiller

Preorders are often a long shot, especially at this point. I have canceled most of the preorders I have placed because I found it for purchase sooner. Just wait for the drop.

Being regular production I hope they drop a ton at once.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Haunted House

Post by Haunted House »

bearfacedkiller wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:00 pm
Preorders are often a long shot, especially at this point. I have canceled most of the preorders I have placed because I found it for purchase sooner. Just wait for the drop.

Right on, thanks for the insight on pre-ordering. I haven’t done it before and wasn’t exactly sure what it entailed, especially with some of the websites showing it as “order now” instead of “pre-order”. Made it confusing.
I just want to make sure I don’t miss this one!
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

Standard, regular production model, I'm guessing they are going to sell out quickly everywhere, but will eventually be restocked and easily attainable. Kind of like when the Smock was first released.
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick
FreeGolf

Post by FreeGolf »

The Knife Joker still has some pre-order spots left. Not sure if he's taking unlimited amount of pre orders since it will be a regular production model and then eventually fill them all or what. But here you go.

https://theknifejoker.com/product/spyde ... m-cruwear/
bearfacedkiller

Haunted House wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:08 pm
bearfacedkiller wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:00 pm

Right on, thanks for the insight on pre-ordering. I haven’t done it before and wasn’t exactly sure what it entailed, especially with some of the websites showing it as “order now” instead of “pre-order”. Made it confusing.
I just want to make sure I don’t miss this one!
The big sites like KC and BHQ get so many preorders that unless you get in in the first hour or two you will find yourself way down the list.

Watch the forum and social media for clues as to when it’s gonna drop. Thats your best bet.
-Darby
bdblue

Post by bdblue »

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:13 pm
Standard, regular production model, I'm guessing they are going to sell out quickly everywhere, but will eventually be restocked and easily attainable.
I hope that is true, but consider how difficult it was and may still be to find Maxamet.
mikey177

Post by mikey177 »

bdblue wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:56 pm
TkoK83Spy wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:13 pm
Standard, regular production model, I'm guessing they are going to sell out quickly everywhere, but will eventually be restocked and easily attainable.
I hope that is true, but consider how difficult it was and may still be to find Maxamet.
Maxamet PM2 is still in stock at some places.

https://www.knivesshipfree.com/spyderco ... c81gpdgy2/

https://www.dlttrading.com/spyderco-par ... amet-blade
Mrj

Post by Mrj »

Any news on the release?
MRj “Weak things break!”
Trav64

Post by Trav64 »

Can't wait for this one, checks all the marks for me, just worried my collection is getting out of hand ha.
Matus

Post by Matus »

My understanding is that it should come out ‘soon’ (whatever that means in actual time)
... I like weird :bug-red :bug-white-red :bug-white ...