All Black Ronin 2 Please!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
PaparockCal

All Black Ronin 2 Please!

Post by PaparockCal »

Personally I want an all black Ronin 2. I EDC a Yojimbo 2 and love it and just may buy all black Yojimbo 2 only because I currently reside in the Peoples Republic of California. I have resided in other free states where their citizens had the right to self defense (California residents do not have a right to self defense under their state constitution) and where fixed blade knives were mandated for carry over folder unlike here in California. My personal preference is for fixed blades especially for self defense purposes. Since Concealed Carry is reserved for the rich, famous, and politically connected here in L.A. County and C.A> citizens do not have the right to self defense it leave the average person at the mercy of the criminal element. The LA Sheriff's Dept. "enforces" the law where I reside and I along with my wife have personally witnessed a man physically assaulting a female neighbor but the Deputies refused to arrest him as he was Hispanic claiming it was just a neighbor dispute; despite the woman wanting to press charges and my wife and I saying we would testify against the attacker. Welcome to LA County.

My first wife was a Texas Sheriff's Deputy, both my brother-in-laws were Houston, TX cops that I rode with regularly but I have never seen the carnage that goes on unenforced here in LA County! If you wait for help for help from "law enforcement" in Santa Clarita you are SOL as you are pretty much on your own.