Spyderco 2021 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Nuh Nups

Re: Spyderco 2021 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Post by Nuh Nups »

Anyone else notice the M’s hidden in the image? I’m assuming M4 steel again. They have my attention.
M.N.O.S.D. member 0026
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Mushroom wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:24 pm
Buddafucco wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:45 am
I wasn't going to post this because it isn't very much information. But I've changed my mind for the sake of anybody wanting be "in the know" but not being on the Facebook. Posted a couple days ago in the MilliePM2Para3 club on FB.
Maybe that BD1n PM2 with the textured green scales?

Could it be another fat carbon PM2 but green instead of blue?

FatCarbon makes this and calls it "Carbon Fiber JUNGLE Wear" ... :thinking

When I looked at the Fat Carbon Materials website last night for something in green the choices were CF Jungle Wear and CF Toxic Storm. However, with the Jungle theme it’s obviously Jungle Wear. I hope it’s not another ParaMilitary2 or Para3. SMKW is new to the Spyderco Exclusives with two PM2 Exclusives so perhaps it’s Para3 after all.

There’s definitely a monetary addiction to all these exclusives: Spyderco, Dealers and Flippers!
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
dlum1

Post by dlum1 »

Nuh Nups wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:54 pm
Anyone else notice the M’s hidden in the image? I’m assuming M4 steel again. They have my attention.
4 hidden m's... seems suspicious
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

The M’s look more like Bat ears! Bats should be in caves not jungles.

• I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
archangel

Post by archangel »

I think I saw the silhouette of Elvis Presley in there.....
Michael
48 Spydies, 44 different models, 43 different steels
Grail knife, still to be acquired: original Tuff by Ed Schempp Feel free to help me find one at a reasonable price...
lilshaver

Post by lilshaver »

Like the old song goes "you know it's just my imagination running away with me". Might as well put this to music.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Sage5 Lightweight CPM-M4 Satin Blade Mint FRN C123PGRM4 BladeHQ (Taiwan) is/was in stock at Exclusive Dealer.

RamZar

Post by RamZar »

NEW PRODUCT REVEAL

The New Product Reveal seems to be working but not in all places. I did find posts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. On my iPhone I did not get a Notification as usual but the New Reveal is in there. No posts on YouTube, Spyderco Forum, BladeForums and USN. Best of all, for me, I did get an email!

Last edited by RamZar on Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Three new regular production models are available at some dealers:

1. ManBug VG-10 Wharncliffe SpyderEdge Black FRN MBKWS (Japan)
  2. Endela VG-10 Wharncliffe PlainEdge Black FRN C243FPWCBK (Japan)
  3. Endela VG-10 Wharncliffe SpyderEdge Black FRN C243FSWCBK (Japan)

RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Three more upcoming Dealer Exclusives (some of the information is incomplete and unconfirmed):

• Delica4 Lightweight CPM-20V Satin Wharncliffe Steel Blue FRN KnifeJoy (Japan)
  • ParaMilitary2 CPM-M4 Black DLC Blade Jungle Wear Fat Carbon Fiber Smoky Mountain Knife Works (USA) available on Monday, November 22, 2021 at 11:00am ET
  • Lil' Native Compression Lock CPM-M4 Satin Blade Natural G-10 C230GM4P BladeHQ (USA) available on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 10:00am MT for $126.00
ladybug93

Post by ladybug93 »

gotta say... i don't like this new reveal system. for one, we have new knives getting revealed and released before previously revealed knives are released. what more upsetting though is that, while i've been waiting on an s35vn resilience and a larger enuff for a long time, i know that i'm waiting on them and can plan for the purchase when they are released. with this new system, i may have just purchased something when a knife is released, meaning i have to wait and budget for it at a time it may be more difficult to obtain because of stock issues. first world problems, for sure, but i'd rather wait than be surprised and unable to purchase something i want, but didn't know would exist.
keep your knife sharp and your focus sharper.
current collection:
C36MCW2, C258YL, C253GBBK, C258GFBL, C101GBBK2, C11GYW, C11FWNB20CV, C101GBN15V2, C101GODFDE2, C60GGY, C149G, C189, C101GBN2, MT35, C211TI, C242CF, C217GSSF, C101BN2, C85G2, C91BBK, C142G, C122GBBK, LBK, LYL3HB, C193, C28YL2, C11ZPGYD, C41YL5, C252G, C130G, PLKIT1
spyderco steels:
H2, CPM 20CV, CPM 15V, CTS 204P, CPM CRUWEAR, CPM S30V, N690Co, M390, CPM MagnaCut, LC200N, CTS XHP, H1, 8Cr13MoV, GIN-1, CTS BD1, VG-10, VG-10/Damascus, 440C
Abyss_Fish

Post by Abyss_Fish »

ladybug93 wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:39 am
gotta say... i don't like this new reveal system. for one, we have new knives getting revealed and released before previously revealed knives are released. what more upsetting though is that, while i've been waiting on an s35vn resilience and a larger enuff for a long time, i know that i'm waiting on them and can plan for the purchase when they are released. with this new system, i may have just purchased something when a knife is released, meaning i have to wait and budget for it at a time it may be more difficult to obtain because of stock issues. first world problems, for sure, but i'd rather wait than be surprised and unable to purchase something i want, but didn't know would exist.
Agreed, maybe they should do monthly lineups or something.
Lightly insane.

Current spydie collection: Watu, Rhino, UKPK Salt G10 bladeswap, Yojimbo 2 Smooth G10 Cru-Wear, Manix lw “mystic” 20cv, SmallFly 2, Waterway, Ladybug k390, Caribbean
Current favorite steels: sg2/R2, lc200n/Z-FiNit, 3v
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

For the new Endela VG-10 Wharncliffe PlainEdge & SpyderEdge regular production models the official announcement from Spyderco was a day after it was already in stock at some dealers! Surely, they can announce it a few weeks before that!!
Last edited by RamZar on Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

ParaMilitary2 CPM-M4 Black DLC Blade Jungle Wear Fat Carbon Fiber C81CFPGR2 Smoky Mountain Knife Works (USA) available on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 11:00am ET for $199.99. All hardware, clip and liners are Black Coated.

Last edited by RamZar on Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Lil' Native Compression Lock CPM-M4 Satin Blade Natural G-10 C230GM4P BladeHQ (USA) available on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 10:00am MT for $126.00.

RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Delica4 VG-10 Damascus PlainEdge Blade Black Pakkawood C11WDBKP KnifeCenter (Japan) available on Monday, November 22, 2021 for $210.00.

Knifknac

Post by Knifknac »

The Jungle Wear Para Military 2 release is postponed until tomorrow.
Because of technical issues we have delayed this launch to 11 am 11/23/21
Hullk

Post by Hullk »

Bought 3 knives from BHQ in the last 5 months.
-Native chief DLC M4
-Para 2 copper DLC Rex45
-Native chief M4

They all came in through CBSA in Mississauga, Ontario and I live in Quebec

I also bought the Para 2 in Elmax from Bladeops, but since they do not ship to Canada I used a forwarding company, in this case ReShip. This one came through CBSA in B.C.. That one took a month to get to me :)

In all my time buying knives from the U.S.:

Only a handful were seized:
In 2012, a CRKT fulcrum
In 2018, a Southern Grind Spider monkey
In 2018, a flipper I bought from massdrop (don't remember the model)

The 2 in 2018 were right after the CBSA reinforced their take on knives that they deemed "illegal" by their interpretation of the Canadian law on knives.

I'll be buying that Sage 5 tomorrow.

Of course, I can't guarantee that it won't be seized, that is always a possibility...

I know @thegiant80 has some reservations about buying knives from the U.S. too, I don't know if he pulled the trigger recently.

Hope that helps!
Thanks for this detailed response, definitely has eased my fear about ordering one, and they are still available. HMMMMMM
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Delica4 VG-10 Damascus PlainEdge Blade Black Pakkawood C11WDBKP KnifeCenter (Japan) is/was in stock at Exclusive Dealer.

RamZar

Post by RamZar »

ParaMilitary2 CPM-M4 Black DLC Blade Jungle Wear Fat Carbon Fiber C81CFPGR2 Smoky Mountain Knife Works (USA) is/was in stock at Exclusive Dealer.